F1 Chatter #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop i am writing this through my tears but i think there are too many rumours about his future and Lewis coming (even if i don't believe this) for him to be comfortable. I think he can be a good catch for Audi. A new work team, he is a good driver despite what some people might say and apparently really good at giving feedback so it could be great for them.
that’s an amazing shout! carlos is a credit to any team tbh and given what we know about him, he would be particularly great for a new team. i could see it, and then pairing him with a younger new driver so he could also fill a mentor role (again, where he thrives).

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I would've said the same at first when Seidl went to Audi, but now, with the rebuild and restructure under Andrea Stella at McLaren, it raises too many questions about Seidl's effectiveness as Team Principal and whether he is capable of building up Sauber into a competitive Audi works team.
I just think he knew Audi was round the corner...plus Zak was taking all the limelight and acting like TP. I think Seidl was done with that place at the end of 21. Notice we've seen alot less of Zak recently...personally think Stella will get McLaren back on track but it will take a few years of having proper control. McLarens a mess but it's definitely showing signs of improvement.

Reactions: 3
that’s an amazing shout! carlos is a credit to any team tbh and given what we know about him, he would be particularly great for a new team. i could see it, and then pairing him with a younger new driver so he could also fill a mentor role (again, where he thrives).
Maybe hoping for a Carlos & Mick pairing at Audi? The Schumacher name would be good for a German team / sponsor wise
---
George is their future No 1. Toto loves him. Charles won't leave Ferrari. It's written in the stars that he will stay there forever, hoping against hope they'll give him the right car and slowly going mad. He's too loyal to leave them. He's a greek tragedy personified. Maybe Seb will return as a TP one day and rescue him?
But will Seb ever come back to the team that put him trough so much and handled the last season so badly? Could see Seb more moving into a RB or Audi (the factory is in easy commute distance) to be honest

Reactions: 4
Maybe hoping for a Carlos & Mick pairing at Audi? The Schumacher name would be good for a German team / sponsor wise
---

But will Seb ever come back to the team that put him trough so much and handled the last season so badly? Could see Seb more moving into a RB or Audi (the factory is in easy commute distance) to be honest
Mick can be a good option to Audi but i think he definitively needs to find a seat, be it in f1 or in another category. I don't think he can pull a hulkenberg, don't drive anywhere for 3 years expect for the faw testings Mercedes gives him and be competitive.
---
This may be a stupid question, but what team goes out when Audi comes in?
It's not really a team going out but Audi decided to partner and buy a part of Sauber (who is racing under Alfa Romeo right now). Basically Audi will build the engine and Sauber will build the car. But i don't know if they will compete under the Audi name or Audi-Sauber.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Mick can be a good option to Audi but i think he definitively needs to find a seat, be it in f1 or in another category. I don't think he can pull a hulkenberg, don't drive anywhere for 3 years expect for the faw testings Mercedes gives him and be competitive.
Agree and it’s not looking great for 24- also not sure if another team like Haas (looking at the Logan seat at Williams) would be the best for him, I do wonder if Toto might keep it as an option for 25 to replace Lewis if Mick is showing some good results at the sim up to pace with George?

Reactions: 4
Really loved the crowd in Barcelona today (apart from the one smoke cannon!) seemed to cheer every driver and general good vibes!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Really loved the crowd in Barcelona today (apart from the one smoke cannon!) seemed to cheer every driver and general good vibes!
I thought that too, seemed to be a good atmosphere! The turnout for F3 and F2 was much better than I’ve seen at other tracks too!

Reactions: 6
only back for a sec to post this, it's probably the most expressive/surprised I've seen Lance during interviews, what a weird journalist
Tell him, Lance!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
only back for a sec to post this, it's probably the most expressive/surprised I've seen Lance during interviews, what a weird journalist
Tell him, Lance!
Is that the Canadian channel he always seems to be more on edge?

Reactions: 1
Tell him, Lance!
duck Lance! That's sexy! What a King! Lancelot has been on it in the interviews this weekend! 🥵🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Is that the Canadian channel he always seems to be more on edge?
I think it's Dutch Viaplay (at least that's what's in the comments section if I see correctly)

duck Lance! That's sexy! What a King! Lancelot has been on it in the interviews this weekend! 🥵🥵🥵🥵
since Austin's last year and that cowboy outfit photos, it only gets better it seems
---
@Rayne your guys :ROFLMAO:

PS @Minttu screenshots will come but I have to deal with some stuff for tomorrow, so senor Antonio has to wait for a while, but I will have them :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What a stupid question to ask him as well. It's like they want to create a drama where there is none. Alonso genuinely being a team player, Lance doing pretty well...slightly disappointing result for the first time all season 🤷🏻‍♀️. Good for Lance for shutting them down.
---
---
Horners so bleeping snippy here....for all his faults Nicos an F1 commentator and only asking what everyone watching this season is also wondering. With the added bonus of actually having driven an F1 car.

• Haha

---
I think it's Dutch Viaplay (at least that's what's in the comments section if I see correctly)

since Austin's last year and that cowboy outfit photos, it only gets better it seems
---

PS @Minttu screenshots will come but I have to deal with some stuff for tomorrow, so senor Antonio has to wait for a while, but I will have them :ROFLMAO:
getting a bit spicy between horner and nico! @Rayne come and collect your men 🤣
---
also, i tragically understand this reference 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

---

getting a bit spicy between horner and nico! @Rayne come and collect your men 🤣
---
also, i tragically understand this reference 🤣

Sorry but am team Nico, like Hornbag won’t be firing Perez the end of this season 😂 he’s the first to criticise his drivers. Well second seat driver

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.