F1 Chatter #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This 'oooh look there's a celebrity' shite is dumb. Put that on another feed, like with driver-helmet cam ... press your red button for 'celeb cam'. Honestly. .. I get it , I really do ... but. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
I honestly don't really get why everyone is complaining about influencers now. I mean it is very common for them to go to events, concerts, games in every sports so i don't know why everyone is getting mad for this. Does it makes me roll my eyes? Sure because some of them are so clueless it hurts and i wish there were more f1 content creators/influencers invited here. But at the same time, we also have this in Monaco every year since i don't know when and nobody says anything so 🤷‍♀️
What pisses me off is when they call it ‘work’ really boils my piss, it’s not ‘work’ it’s a jolly, call a spade a spade 😂
---
This 'oooh look there's a celebrity' shite is dumb. Put that on another feed, like with driver-helmet cam ... press your red button for 'celeb cam'. Honestly. .. I get it , I really do ... but. :rolleyes:
But only if you are a Sky Glass customer 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I honestly don't really get why everyone is complaining about influencers now. I mean it is very common for them to go to events, concerts, games in every sports so i don't know why everyone is getting mad for this. Does it makes me roll my eyes? Sure because some of them are so clueless it hurts and i wish there were more f1 content creators/influencers invited here. But at the same time, we also have this in Monaco every year since i don't know when and nobody says anything so 🤷‍♀️
same!!! i hope none of the complainers ever go to a basketball game tbh - the court side seats are basically hired out for celebs and they arrive late every time 🤣

but like you say, it happens everywhere at every major event (sport, music, the met gala….) - it get heightened at the us races sure, but i don’t quite get the level of OUTRAGE.

• Heart
You can take Frida, the one on the right. She’s a witch and the Alonso of kitties.
I love the name, I'll take her and give her a good home 😍😂 For some wierd reason all cats seem to love me and fall asleep on me, mostly because I usually don't like them 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am loving all the Lewis focused content on Sky, he is bringing it this weekend 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 3
same!!! i hope none of the complainers ever go to a basketball game tbh - the court side seats are basically hired out for celebs and they arrive late every time 🤣

but like you say, it happens everywhere at every major event (sport, music, the met gala….) - it get heightened at the us races sure, but i don’t quite get the level of OUTRAGE.
I think it just bamboozles me more than anything, as opposed to outrage, that it's making your average company more money than they are spending in paying for influencers to go to these things.

But maybe it's just me being old and feeling like I am rarely swayed by your average bit of advertising. The only Tiktoker who's influenced me to buy anything was seeing someone who has a normal job and has the same issue as me of being so pale I am basically transparent and finding any kind of foundation that matches is like finding a unicorn. But if that person hadn't been someone who was doing GRWM to go to a normal job I probably wouldn't have been inclined to take stock of their recommendations.

I think it's all hyped up at the moment just because it's Miami and this event has been cast a certain way in terms of quality of racing vs the showbiz around it, and this stuff is just more fuel on that fire that was already there re tickets being extortionate prices that average humans couldn't afford etc.

It would definitely be good if a sprinkle of rain happened for quali...but also maybe save it for Sunday? 🤔

Reactions: 7
My personal weather service (aka: Imola❤) just said its about a 50/50 chance of rain.

Soo fingers crossed for a little drizzle🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 4
IDK how links work on Tattle but motorsport journo Elizabeth Blackstock (who is a really good follow BTW along with Alanis King) has a really good thread on Influencergate that sums up a lot of my feelings

Like... why are people so mad about these women getting free tickets when male athletes, businesspeople, actors etc with 0 interest in F1 have been getting garage access for years? Elon Musk is gadding around RB with his nips out :sick: but doesn't seem to know FE exists based on his Tweets and while people aren't happy about him attending they aren't levelling the same sort of criticism at him that they are at the Tarte girls.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh Laurent Rossi from Alpine is angry angry 😬 He said in an interview with Canal + that he doesn't like where they are now. And he absolutely didn't like way the Bahreïn GP was handled, that there was a lack of professionnalism. And that they did the same mistakes again in Baku. He was heavily hinting on people getting fired soon 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 8
IMG_20230506_204132.jpg

Ready for quali with my bestie boo on my lap. I kept taking photos of him hence why he looks pissed.
---
Guys, I can’t defend Pierre and that hairline. Or the horrific jumper. Someone make him take a step back from Kika cos the ick arrives whenever she’s in his vicinity and that can’t be a coincidence 🤣

Free kitten content for my fellow cat lovers 💜

View attachment 2153082
Oh my god. I just want to cuddle them. Precious babies 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Aidilll, I almost started to worry, none of our pics of Pierre seemed to work to bring you here, glad to see you :D

I am catching up, but lets hope for good quali!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I need sleep so I’m gonna watch quali in the morning 🥰 I’m so tired lately 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why is Carlos looking more attractive than ever this weekend. My hormones 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.