F1 Chatter #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sprint shootout in just a few minutes, witches! Are we ready for the (safe) chaos it will be?
746abe1320d4f0a5e42477b9a27b10e3.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
thanks for the new thread mins!

of course, blessing it with some charles and pierre, watching the chat:

IMG_3423.jpeg

IMG_3422.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m worried George is going to cause chaos
---
The way Ferrari jack man just throws it to one side is something else 😂

Reactions: 8
Pierre said that he had to stop because of a exhaust problam and a risk of the car catching fire again... What are you doing Alpine?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Fucks sake, chaos already!
That Williams mechanic with his hands over his face in horror at that destroyed car 😱

I am gonna miss the actual sprint race as I'm meeting my knitting group for lunch and then off to football (I've got a front row seat at the Women's game at our big PL stadium so I'm going to try and get a photo of myself knitting there 😅). Looks like Channel 4 highlights will be ready by the time I get home this evening though, so I'll catch up on the inevitable chaos then....probably with the luck Pierre is having this weekend he will manage to end up (safely) inside the castle during the Sprint race.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Oscar looked really uncomfortable.
He was sick yesterday, i don't know if he is feeling better today. And i think they didn't try the mediums since the beggining of the weekend so it probably don't help. I just hope he bring the car back in one piece at the end of SQ2

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.