F1 Chatter #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m prepared to go to their 28th birthday, just to give them a fair chance
When I'm old enough to be in the cougar-club, I'll be willing to go to 28 and a couple of weeks, just because it's to rough breaking up on their birthday 😂 (could be cheaper to do it a couple of weeks before their birthday, though 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His friendship with Mick is interesting but then he raced with his cousin David one season..and nice to see that Mick is sticking to the same crew from his last trip down under when the dating rumors started 😂

They are all far too young and could be my sons (as early mom/teenage mom with mick) but who cares….it’s 2023 and look at Leonardo DiCaprio, if he can we can 😎
They are friend since they are little i think. Michael was friend with Jack dad Mick who is a moto gp world champion. I also heard that Mick (schumi) is named after him but no idea if this is really true or not.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.