F1 Chatter #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me there is a HQ version of this picture.

20230410_153951.jpg

πŸ‘€πŸ†πŸ€€πŸ€€

He's so bleeping huge. And so ripped!
---
ETA: original pic.
20230410_154723.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
GASP!!!! πŸ‘€

stephen if you find a hq version please post it here for educational purposes thank you.
I'm worried that because it is just a cropped image, and taken from a distance, there isn't going to be a better quality version of it.

But I'm living in hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
His friendship with Mick is interesting but then he raced with his cousin David one season..and nice to see that Mick is sticking to the same crew from his last trip down under when the dating rumors started πŸ˜‚

They are all far too young and could be my sons (as early mom/teenage mom with mick) but who cares….it’s 2023 and look at Leonardo DiCaprio, if he can we can 😎

• Haha
His friendship with Mick is interesting but then he raced with his cousin David one season..and nice to see that Mick is sticking to the same crew from his last trip down under when the dating rumors started πŸ˜‚

They are all far too young and could be my sons (as early mom/teenage mom with mick) but who cares….it’s 2023 and look at Leonardo DiCaprio, if he can we can 😎
I allow myself to fancy anyone from Pierre upwards but anything younger than that...son in law material 🀣. Being a young mum means it's a tough situation where Pierre is dating someone not much older than my eldest 😬

• Haha
I allow myself to fancy anyone from Pierre upwards but anything younger than that...son in law material 🀣. Being a young mum means it's a tough situation where Pierre is dating someone not much older than my eldest 😬
Well he could then be your son in law πŸ˜‚ - might be an option πŸ€”

as someone without kids I could fully go the DiCaprio route πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well he could then be your son in law πŸ˜‚ - might be an option πŸ€”

as someone without kids I could fully go the DiCaprio route πŸ€”
I think that's called the "Cougar-route" for us women πŸ˜‚
also, we are not comparing ourself with that man, are weπŸ˜… We're not that bad, and dumping the poor young kid on their 25th birthday (or whatever age he's going forπŸ˜…)

• Haha
Just sounded the Stephen klaxon on the other thread for the Mick pic but i see you bunch of pervs have already beaten me to it AND had a discussion about it! πŸ†

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just sounded the Stephen klaxon on the other thread for the Mick pic but i see you bunch of pervs have already beaten me to it AND had a discussion about it! πŸ†
It's an unexpected Easter treat...Albon started this and I'm excited to know where it's going to lead us!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think that's called the "Cougar-route" for us women πŸ˜‚
also, we are not comparing ourself with that man, are weπŸ˜… We're not that bad, and dumping the poor young kid on their 25th birthday (or whatever age he's going forπŸ˜…)
i’m prepared to go to their 28th birthday, just to give them a fair chance

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.