F1 Chatter #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is only the 2nd time I’ve made a new thread so hope it works!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
thanks for the new thread ems! 💙

christening the first page with some pirales:

6B60842E-C594-4C98-87A6-6C9C90301DD6.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
McLaren announced some special iconic liveries for the indy 500 in indycar as part of their 60 years celebration (one will be full black as the 1st Mclaren which won the 24h of Le Mans, one will be papaya as the one that won their first indy 500 and one will have the iconic Prost MP4/2 livery when he won Monaco for the first time). So i wonder if we will have something spécial for the f1 race in Monaco.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok where do you find all these good photos etc on tumblr? I’m on it but don’t really know how it works

Reactions: 5
Ok where do you find all these good photos etc on tumblr? I’m on it but don’t really know how it works
I think I somehow accidentally ended up there via pintrest but just search for a drivers name and a plethora of stuff comes up. You'll get some astoundingly deranged fan fic too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Happy new thread, thanks @Ems_F55 !!!

Toto and Carlos for the new thread

Ps where did Lewis go, no thirst traps again, seriously I am starting to think his management asked him/orhe decided not to post thirst traps anymore (or post less of them) 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Happy new thread, thanks @Ems_F55 !!!

Toto and Carlos for the new thread

Ps where did Lewis go, no thirst traps again, seriously I am starting to think his management asked him/orhe decided not to post thirst traps anymore (or post less of them) 😭😭😭

Oh Toto and Carlos…😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
On tumblr I just type driver's name in search field and pictures appear (you can choose so it shows you the newest first)😀

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Typing progress has slowed due to work keeping me busy. But I have bust the 35,000 word milestone. Just working on the Lando/definitely not me smut scene, which could be quite long.

I feel like I'm really gonna do this one justice as I write it.

But I have lots of handwritten notes for non-smut next chapters and further plot developments and where the story is gonna go. So lots of work still to do just on the first spill words on the page draft as I call it. Before i can even start to think about editing it and developing my OC's who are paper thin character wise at the moment, and develop the world and background etc more as well.

It's a lot of work this book writing malarky.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Typing progress has slowed due to work keeping me busy. But I have bust the 35,000 word milestone. Just working on the Lando/definitely not me smut scene, which could be quite long.

I feel like I'm really gonna do this one justice as I write it.

But I have lots of handwritten notes for non-smut next chapters and further plot developments and where the story is gonna go. So lots of work still to do just on the first spill words on the page draft as I call it. Before i can even start to think about editing it and developing my OC's who are paper thin character wise at the moment, and develop the world and background etc more as well.

It's a lot of work this book writing malarky.
I'm amazed that you are even able to write when it's busy at work, my creativity just goes down the drain when I have too much to do, but I still write down my ideas when they come to me, so I have them for the future 😅

I'm proud of you❤ Remember that Rome wasn't built in one day, and that masterpiece of yours is going to take some time too, remember to take breaks when you need them💚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.