F1 Chatter #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning early risers and viewers of PAIN!

Not quite sure why we’re all awake at this time, there’s not even a race this weekend… Haven’t they cancelled the Australian GP? 👀

1680413302850.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Good morning and happy new thread 🙌❤

I just asked in the last thread, but could one of you give me a heads up when the notice about race restart comes up? 😇😅 I'm trying not to use up all my data here😅

Reactions: 8
so weird how there’s no race this weekend! i was sure that there was - oh well.

9CEB0C87-C32D-46C4-AB79-219D77E9F850.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

I just asked in the last thread, but could one of you give me a heads up when the notice about race restart comes up? 😇😅 I'm trying not to use up all my data here😅
It will restart at 7:33

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wonder if Hulk changed his pants in the red flag

I have to leave soon 😭 but I will listen in the car

Reactions: 5

Restart is any minute ❤

Reactions: 2
Red flag, Max behind Lewis, M.Masi around in the paddock (at least on previous days). I don't like it. At least no safety car so deja vu is not as strong.

Reactions: 3
I am anxious for angry Max and angry George, this is going to end badly

Reactions: 6
Max constantly crying. He hates when he actually has to race.

Reactions: 7
Thank you love ❤

I'll be leaving again then, see you after the race! (I have my fingers crossed for no more red flags😅🤞)
Well at least we know one thing for sure, it's not a pain free race , so nothing else should surprise us, no? 😁 see you!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hamilton is gonna get fucked for over slowing down and causing that concertina effect at the back

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.