F1 Chatter #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coming back for a sec to yesterday's talk about boundaries look here, at this little moment with Lewis and I am sure it's only like 1%of what people can do...

---
And of course here it was a short, ended well and the guy was clearly very excited and happy,but still...

Reactions: 9
Reminds me of the video of that girl kissing Charles on the cheek and him being way too polite to do anything about it. Good on Lewis for having boundaries!

Reactions: 8
Coming back for a sec to yesterday's talk about boundaries look here, at this little moment with Lewis and I am sure it's only like 1%of what people can do...

---
And of course here it was a short, ended well and the guy was clearly very excited and happy,but still...
He handled that like an absolute boss tbh
---
I think the only way anyone can beat this for P1 in thirsty Thursday is a nude shower pic. Blonde Alex is just 🥵
It's only Monday and the challenge has been laid down...could be an interesting week!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I was first surprised to see that Lewis only did the Melbourne walk once, but Merc explained it well how much of a chaos and safety issue it was even with security, this just confirms that there is a need for more security and probably bodyguards at the track for some of the popular drivers as Lewis has

Reactions: 10
He handled that like an absolute boss tbh
---

It's only Monday and the challenge has been laid down...could be an interesting week!
yes please ..screw bunny ears or family pics with kids, Alex set a new level with that shower pic..can see only one to be able to top it ..Sir Lewis is also quiet on the Instagram front 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

---
Quite right! I wouldn't be letting anyone's dirty hands touch my expensive designer outfit either 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.