F1 Chatter #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Bono :love:

Toto emotionally managing George I see, I get why

But Lewis:love:

Reactions: 7
Who would have expected so much excitement in the first 20 minutes …now everything is possible for Max 🙁, and poor George (at least it wasn’t Lewis this time suffering, but Ferrari did the same)

Reactions: 5
Maybe George will go full emo 🤔
(Runs to grab Apple Pencil to add eye liner to picture of George)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Should we take the red flag to create a new thread? (I have no idea how 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Who would have expected so much excitement in the first 20 minutes …now everything is possible for Max 🙁, and poor George (at least it wasn’t Lewis this time suffering, but Ferrari did the same)
Omg I just noticed,Carlos is now 11th! No!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Will you guys give me a heads up when the notice about the race restarting comes up? 😇😅

New thread!

• Heart
Not Franck Montagny (the guy who is in the pits for Canal +, former f1 driver for 1 race and former test driver for Renault when they were world champion with Fernando) and Jacques Villeneuve fighting about if the red flag was necessary or not 😂😂 I am team Franck i prefer a red flag than 10 laps behind the safety car

Well, Carlos and Charles should fly back home together so they can make up and hug for a whole trip, united in feelings about their team

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.