Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
In other news, I have just reached the milestone of 30,000 words written of my book. 7 chapters drafted so far. Still only one shag with Max Fewtrell to report. But planning a Lando shag in the next chapter. So that will be fun to write.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Minttu

VIP Member
Happy new thread❤

Now let us manifest lots of these in this thread:
oh Lewis,
Bless us with your
Bathroom
selfies
Workout videos
and preferably also a nude in my DMs.
53e0aa38e734115014288cc1c977f593.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it’s a bit insensitive considering how much he gets mocked for it anyway when he’s not a native British speaker. Even if he finds it funny it kind of makes me cringe when people mimic the accent or act like they don’t know he clearly said Michael. Also, considering they’re supposedly trying to calm down the toxicity between fans, this kind of thing does nothing to help that and just riles people up again, so it seems a bit hypocritical. But, I guess if it sells then that’s all that matters 😂 I’m sure Toto won’t be losing sleep over it
---

I completely understand where you’re coming from but at the same time if you’re not a Max or Alonso fan the start of this seasons been pretty dreadful. I also feel like the vibes been off with most of the drivers as well which isn’t helping, no one seems particularly happy and it’s not helping the mood of fans 😅 I remember Australia was fun last year though so hopefully that’ll cheer everyone up
Completely understand that. But it's 2 races in. 2. There's 23 races this season. We can't get all narky already. There's MUCH more important things happening in the world. It's meant to be fun. Plus Redbull WON'T win every race, Mercedes WILL improve, Charles WILL win something, Lewis WILL post a bathroom selfie, Carlos WILL get his tits out Seb WILL replace Horner (ok maybe not that one 😭) I mean there's no hope for McLaren (sorry guys) but we can still laugh at LLL's knitting right?
---
I pretty sure my laptop has never recovered from titty Monaco football night! Think it was as scarred as me 😂
How I hope titty Monaco football night happens again. The real ones lived through "Simone" wanting to chat with you just to see Pierre in shorts for 10 minutes.
See....SO much to look forward to that doesn't depend on points!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

aidil

VIP Member
Hello, this is just me dropping a pregnancy announcement after seeing this video.

• Heart
  • Haha

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Alex looks so good in that first photo. They are such a cute, fun couple. I hope they can maintain their relationship with both having busy work schedules. Lily was here last year with Alex playing in a golf tournament up the road from me but I found out too late. I’m going to keep an eye out for it this year incase she comes back.

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
Do your croissant looks like this (with chocolate in it)

View attachment 2049488

Or like this ?

View attachment 2049491

Because in the first pic this is indeed a croissant but in the second it is a chocolatine (or pain au chocolat)

I am sorry but this is an information of the highest importance for me, you can't disrespect the chocolatine by calling them croissant like that 😂😂 (they are way better than croissant 😂)
They are indeed like the first one 😎 and I agree a pain au chocolat is the second one 😂

We are actually kind of good at adopting words from other languages and not twist them 😂

I just want to thank you all for manifesting for me when I applied for that new job, got a mail today with times for an interview next week 😁 Keep the manifesting going❤❤❤🥳

• Heart

Knit Happens

VIP Member
Maybe we have to agree to disagree but I don't think it's meant to be seen as anti Lewis or Merc. It's just another iconic quote that will go down in F1 history.
But anyway, I don't want to get into a AD war, there's enough of that in every comment thread and I, for once, have no dog in this fight.
I'm not sure what's happened recently but...there's alot of tension in here that wasn't here before. I get that it's been a difficult start to the season but...it's been 2 races guys? We got through last year, and may I remind you that as a Seb fan it was a rollercoaster for me, in fact as a Seb fan and a Brit the past DECADE before Tattle was a rollercoaster for me, so I'm not unsympathetic but....this is F1, shit happens, teams dominate, World champions are asshats. Its not Disney but this thread has always been really fun and we all take the piss together, commiserate together and thirst together. That's why we cane here right?
Oh I absolutely am not here to cause arguments and this is 100% where I want to come and be not serious. Maybe I am not at my most articulate after another day of work being a steaming pile of shit and hellfire, because I don't intend for my opinion to come across as me being a dick to people. I accept people won't agree on everything and that is fine. Believe me I have enough crap on my plate to need an escape where everything around me isn't falling apart and there are shirtless men to thirst over.

Speaking of thirst, since we have no F1 this weekend but MotoGP is back, I would like to know who at F1 we need to petition to make official driver photos like these happen?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
I'm really upset. I got rejected from both jobs. When is it my time for luck? I never catch a break. I'm fuckin stuck in shit customer service jobs. Any time I try so hard to get out. It's like everything is in the odds for me to fail. I've had so many rejections.

I'm so embarrassed. I'm 22, I've achieved absolutely nothing in my life. I left school thinking my future was bright. I left with amazing grades but I'm trapped in minimum wage shop jobs because I cannot cope with higher education. I feel sick with shame. I've cried so much I've threw up. I finished work an hour ago and I've sat in my car crying my eyes out. I haven't went home yet.

I know I'm still young but I'm in the same position I was 4 years ago. In a shit job with no prospects, shit mental health and still suffering from the same eating disorder that forced me to drop out almost 5 years ago and I can't get any access for help. The NHS don't think I'm serious enough for treatment and I can't afford private care. My life truly is at standstill

Can someone cheer me up please?

• Heart
Reactions: 13