F1 Chatter #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN. I literally messaged the Ferrari ladies last night saying Charles would be out by first couple of laps. He accepted the challenge and said HOW ABOUT THE FIRST FEW CORNERS AIDIL?! That lunge on Stroll was never going to work out 😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I wonder who Charles will blame this time.... 😒

*Sorry i really like him but i am still angry at his comment against Carlos yesterday

• Heart
Overslept by 5 mins and missed chaos, wtf happened? But also hello Merc!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder who Charles will blame this time....

*Sorry i really like him but i am still angry at his comment against Carlos yesterday
He’s been super petty this weekend, the sarcastic comments he made about Carlos were not a good look!

Reactions: 4
Poor Sharl
The only good thing is it ended safely

Max is angry, this is not good

I just love when Jenson is there commenting, he should be there for every weekend

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.