F1 Chatter #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally !

Stewardle 259 4/6

🟥🟥⬇⬇⬇⬇
🟥🟥⬇⬇⬆🟩
🟥🟥⬆🟩⬇🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Also ready for a new thread - fingers crossed we get the F1 Tag again?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The issue was the friendship they had. Fernando was nasty from the get go with Lewis, probably thought because he was a rookie he wouldn’t pose a threat to him and as soon as he did he did everything he could to make him uncomfortable so Alonso deserved everything he got. And Jenson, I never got the vibe him and Lewis got along at all tbh which is strange but 🤷🏻‍♀️ Nico was like the one person in a very lonely environment that Lewis trusted and even from the stuff we know, and it’s pretty clear there’s a lot we don’t, he stabbed him in the back massively. I don’t see it as an issue when it’s just a teammate thing but when it’s a childhood friend, different gravy 😅 it wasn’t just 2016 that was the issue either, Nico couldn’t handle lewis being better the minute Merc built a championship winning car, just look at Monaco 2014
There's no friends on the track 🤷🏻‍♀️. But yeah he was jealous, who wouldn't be? As for who was better HE BEAT LEWIS IN EQUAL MACHINERY. He may have mentioned it once or twice 🤣🤣🤣.
Who am I these days? In love with Fernando, sticking up for Rosberg?

Am I the drama????

• Haha
Reactions: 3
NOT a Nico apologist at all but....we all want Checo to fight Max, right? 2nd driver is a tit place to be. Lewis, as much as I love him, did the same thing to Alonso IN HIS ROOKIE YEAR! Everyone would have cheered DR on if he'd beaten Lando last year. You can't blame racing drivers for wanting to be winners. It's why I love Multi 21 (one of the sexiest Seb moments ever and I will die on that hill). Let's not pretend Lewis doesn't manipulate...Jenson Button telemetry drama anyone????? The issue with Nico is, imo, he retired and never made it right with Lewis. It's not the winning, it's the winning and not dealing with the fallout that's the problem.
@Rayne take note. I'm standing by ya man #inmyvillainera
*whispers* but Lewis is so much more likeable (and hot) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.