F1 Chatter #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw poor little man. Do you support them as well? It was just dreadful.
Are there any other United fans on here?

Re Fantasy team if I switch Estie I just know he will have a good race next week. He must be pissed that Pierre got points yesterday in his first race for Alpine. Baguette wars may have kicked off!
Commiserations from a Spurs fan who also had footballing pain over the weekend 😫 And I have a ticket for the Champions League game on Wednesday, when it is meant to be snowing! Gonna have to consult the family WhatsApp for what level of goal deficit/shitshow it becomes unacceptable to risk frostbite for 🥶

I cannot even remember who I had in my fantasy team except that I managed to pick the right (as in the one that didn't go bang) Ferrari. I am also doing the F1 Play predictions game thing against my brother and of all 10 things the only thing I got right was predicting the correct podium...apparently I sensed Ferrari pain?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Nico is desperate for some attention and validation from Lewis…..we here you Nico wouldn’t we all 😂
he is basically yelling notice me lewis, NOTICE ME every time someone puts a microphone in his hand at this point. nico, you have to move on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't think Charles would ever leave out of choice. I think he wants to stay (and win) at Ferrari for his dad and Jules and I know he'd think he "failed" them if he left 🥺
Ah the Ferrari curse, drivers ALWAYS want to succeed there and I do not understand the obsession...look what they did to Seb. And I'm not sure Charles is quite as mentally strong as he was. By the end of last season it was painful watching him realise it had all slipped away.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Ah the Ferrari curse, drivers ALWAYS want to succeed there and I do not understand the obsession...look what they did to Seb. And I'm not sure Charles is quite as mentally strong as he was. By the end of last season it was painful watching him realise it had all slipped away.
i think he had a huge wake up call last year. he’s always been on the sensitive side but i think he also always believed ferrari would come good or would always “look after” him. it’s really going to come down to a choice between career and loyalty for him. i guess it’s still the mystique of ferrari and what they once were, and the brand they still are, not the team they’ve been for the past 10 years or whatever.
---
Whispers *it's been 7 years Nico, you have to find someone else*
he will never be over his first 🤣

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
and that DNF yesterday isn’t really helping mentally 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 5
and that DNF yesterday isn’t really helping mentally 😬
what I fear the most probably is journalists and everyone asking Sharl/Carlos if they believe in the team or asking them about Ferrari pain. This could cause more damage IMO than the team's problems themselves, if they will have to constantly answer questions about how painful some things are (I hope, really hope, there will be no Ferrari pain this year and that this race was just AN INCHIDENT)

• Haha
How can he have any confidence in that car... random bits flying off it, last-minute fixes, PU going to tit once again... and we've only had one race! Reliability is a massive issue. How many grid penalties is he going to end up with this year?

To win the race, first you have to complete the race *Will Buxton voice*

Although Andrea's face here did make me laugh... SAME, MATE

2P3KE2T-1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
How can he have any confidence in that car... random bits flying off it, last-minute fixes, PU going to tit once again... and we've only had one race! Reliability is a massive issue. How many grid penalties is he going to end up with this year?

View attachment 2008635
agree -but both RB had DNF‘s last year and won both

but their car is simply in a different league at the moment

Reactions: 4

View attachment 2008635
Not to mention they apparently have huge correlation issues - similar to what Merc have struggled with - in that their sim is telling them vastly different things than they’re seeing on the track. They truly went into this year confident and none of that’s transpired at all

I think as well with Charles he feels like he’s living Jules legacy by being at Ferrari so it’s kind of a sentimental attachment as well but I think he needs to try and create his own legacy and that’s not going to happen with the way things are going at the moment .

• Heart
  • Sad

View attachment 2008635
the “u ok hun?” vibes of this photo is killing me even though it also makes me VERY SAD.

he is holding literally all of sharl’s belongings too 😕

• Sad
  • Heart
I think as well with Charles he feels like he’s living Jules legacy by being at Ferrari so it’s kind of a sentimental attachment as well but I think he needs to try and create his own legacy and that’s not going to happen with the way things are going at the moment .
100%. Same with Seb, I genuinely think he thought he would carry on Michaels legacy but even by that point they were a tit show. Charles is a sensitive lad and I do think he'll get chewed up and spat out by the Ferrari machine if he stays there.

• Sad
100%. Same with Seb, I genuinely think he thought he would carry on Michaels legacy but even by that point they were a tit show. Charles is a sensitive lad and I do think he'll get chewed up and spat out by the Ferrari machine if he stays there.
Probably only Kimi was able to handle Ferrari and the pressure 🤔

just feel sorry for Charles - so much pressure & hope for this season and then a start like that

• Haha
  • Heart
finally found a gif that works here :LOL:
all I want is to see him in this somewhere around the paddock (and maybe also Lewis)
I cannot describe how much I laughed at this, he is a definition of adorable

• Haha
  • Heart
I genuinely think Kimi only stayed at Ferrari because he got on so well with Seb, he didn't really give a crap about them 🤣.

Reckon he's whispering in Checo's ear "Let's take Max down together"?
Love this little Spanish speaking bromance tho. He really is fun time Fernando at this moment isn't he?

• Haha

just feel sorry for Charles - so much pressure & hope for this season and then a start like that
Kimi just didn't care, and he wasn't bleeding for his racesuit either 😂
But I'm sure he loved the Ferrari team very much, and as long as Charles isn't a WDC, my hopes of one of the Icecubes (preferably Rianna) as the next Ferrari WDC lives on 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Stewardle 258 2/6

🟩🟥🟩⬆⬇🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

So who is currently top of the Fantasy league?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.