F1 Chatter #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am rooting for Lewis of course (besides Ferrari obvs), but from the sports fan point of view, Fernando on the front showing his racecraft would be a cool thing to watch, even though I am mostly waiting for what chaos and spice he will add off the track :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
looks like a regular meeting in my workplace lmao
this looks like gay po*n ffs
---
and also @Minttu WHO IN THAT ARABIAN OLD DIRTY MONEY IS THAT MAN IN YOUR PFP?

he looks like a p**o ffs
Excuse me?! This man is the man with a reaction to whatever mood you are in, a gullible family man, supportive father. Not to mention both him and his son are legends.

Let me introduce you to PapaPerez❀
73F01DF9-4920-45C7-A722-D4E91C84D15A.jpeg
FA6A555B-2489-4EAA-8D44-E5FFF82EE7FF.jpeg
B7B4B640-EB82-4D92-8793-C588A13CCBD3.jpeg

Btw: he is HOLY, my spirit animal, so if you call my Mexican an Arabian ever again, I will be throwing some fist Fernando/DaddyStroll style at you πŸ˜‡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
just saw the vid of Lance from his helmet, moving his hands, I hope he'll be fine, but as @Knit Happens wrote earlier, it's not only about his health but about others on the track
as well. It looked crazy

Reactions: 5
Excuse me?! This man is the man with a reaction to whatever mood you are in, a gullible family man, supportive father. Not to mention both him and his son are legends.

View attachment 2001211View attachment 2001210View attachment 2001215
Oh dear. That pose will never do him any favors. But hey, good man for raising Checo well.

A better father than Jos Verstappen, that's 1000% sure. Also, I'm surprised you have Papa Perez's photos on the ready. It's like....

• Haha
Oh dear Aston just asked Lance to do something on his steering wheel and he can’t do it because of his wrist 😬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6

View attachment 2001211View attachment 2001210View attachment 2001215

Btw: he is HOLY, my spirit animal, so if you call my Mexican an Arabian ever again, I will be throwing some fist Fernando/DaddyStroll style at you πŸ˜‡
You can run me over, don't worry. XD
Omg no I love George πŸ₯Ί he’s just an A* meme
Well, that sounded kinda harsh towards him, now that I realized it. It's a bit ironic, isn't it? The 'formal-looking' ones make the best meme material. Apologies if I have offended anyone esp @Minttu and @lucha.43

• Haha
George really has that posh-punchable face does he? He's like my so-so driver tbh. Nothing really special about him, I like Alex more tbh.
but
96328ffaf52a000f621c24af7787d6ed89f265aa.jpg

Alex is ADORABLE I admit, but I really like George, our school prefect
I also have a theory he knows all paddock gossips and only pretends not to :LOL:

*no worries, I know you were joking 😘 :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh dear. That pose will never do him any favors. But hey, good man for raising Checo well.

A better father than Jos Verstappen, that's 1000% sure. Also, I'm surprised you have Papa Perez's photos on the ready. It's like....

The amount of time I've spent on that mans instagram shouldn't be legal πŸ˜‚

He has a reaction for every mood, and some of his pics are just too good not to be shared πŸ˜‚
Screenshot_20230102-002311_Instagram.jpg

He's even tried the Red Bull engine when they partner up with Ford πŸ˜‚
---
You can run me over, don't worry. XD

Well, that sounded kinda harsh towards him, now that I realized it. It's a bit ironic, isn't it? The 'formal-looking' ones make the best meme material. Apologies if I have offended anyone esp @Minttu and @lucha.43
I'm taking myself and my love for PapaPerez reaction pics just as serious as the man himself does, I'll tell you that much πŸ˜‚
Screenshot_20221001-225630_Instagram.jpg

And yes, I have my own "PapaPerez" album πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The amount of time I've spent on that mans instagram shouldn't be legal πŸ˜‚

He has a reaction for every mood, and some of his pics are just too good not to be shared πŸ˜‚View attachment 2001224

He's even tried the Red Bull engine when they partner up with Ford πŸ˜‚
---

I'm taking myself and my love for PapaPerez reaction pics just as serious as the man himself does, I'll tell you that much πŸ˜‚View attachment 2001229

And yes, I have my own "PapaPerez" album πŸ˜‚
the man, the myth, the LEGEND!!!

🚨this is a papaperez fan thread and appreciation zone🚨
---
but
View attachment 2001226

Alex is ADORABLE I admit, but I really like George, our school prefect
I also have a theory he knows all paddock gossips and only pretends not to :LOL:

*no worries, I know you were joking 😘 :LOL:
i LOVE george πŸ₯Ή but i do have a soft spot for a posh rugby style boy (i’m from south wales, it’s a requirement)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
just saw the vid of Lance from his helmet, moving his hands, I hope he'll be fine, but as @Knit Happens wrote earlier, it's not only about his health but about others on the track
as well. It looked crazy
Agree...if you are having to do that in a practice session, what is full race distance going to do to you? Also, if they aren't fussed from a health point of view, you would think from a points in the race view they would be wanting to max out the capabilities of the car, especially early in the season. How often do we see teams in the midfield go well at the start and then get overtaken as other teams bring updates as we go through the season? All because you couldn't give someone a few more weeks (minimum) to recover.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really did hope that Lance is really ready for this race, it seemed to me that he still needs time to recover. Or else, there might be bigger repercussions during the season and Lawrence didn't think of that.

That's pure carelessness.

I did a deep dive on the PapaPerez instagram again πŸ˜‚

Someone's ready for Miami already!

Screenshot_20230303-165941_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
as well. It looked crazy
Honestly it just looks dangerous right now. He needed the mechanics to help him out of his car after fp2 and also after fp1. If he happens (i hope not) to be in a crash it looks like it wouldn't be able to get out of the car by himself... But i guess the FIA made him take the extraction test and he passed it.
And he can't take some trajectory because he can't bend his wrist enough because of the pain...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.