F1 Chatter #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there should be 3rd party doctors not associated with FIA or teams that have to sign them off. There's still the opportunity for doctors to be pressured to sign off but how can it be lessened ??
I can imagine Lawrence Stroll sitting in the corner of the room giving the doctor a death stare

• Haha
Reactions: 5
and a fat stack of money left behind after

Exactly every time the doctor says something positive he adds a bit more and if the doctor makes any negative comment he takes all the money away and starts again

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Magnussen only 0.2s behind the ferrarris. Damn that haas is quick 😂
Or the Ferrari is slow 😬😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
just tuned in for FP2 to hear commentators complimenting Lance who was P1 for a sec :ROFLMAO:
---
oh my Fernando

I am reconsidering my Fantasy F1 team now (didn't have Fernando or any RB, I kind of feel I need to add him now but I don;t have money left :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope we get the Alonso vs. Aston Martin down the season, that's going to be hilarious. Imagine Daddy Stroll wanting Lance to win but Fernando won't listen to them. Fernando will just go ape tit on them hahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
just tuned in for FP2 to hear commentators complimenting Lance who was P1 for a sec :ROFLMAO:
---
oh my Fernando

I am reconsidering my Fantasy F1 team now (didn't have Fernando or any RB, I kind of feel I need to add him now but I don;t have money left :LOL:
After last season, beggars cannot be choosers and if it has to be Fernando Alonso that takes that number 1 off Max, I will take it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope we get the Alonso vs. Aston Martin down the season, that's going to be hilarious. Imagine Daddy Stroll wanting Lance to win but Fernando won't listen to them. Fernando will just go ape tit on them hahaha
I'm not even hoping, I'm manifesting and expecting a full on fist fight between Fernando and Daddy Stroll 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
After last season, beggars cannot be choosers and if it has to be Fernando Alonso that takes that number 1 off Max, I will take it 😅
This one too! Hope Haas can get podiums and Leclerc's redemption from that disaster of a season XD

McLaren's gonna need all of the luck they can get. It's not doing well for them rn
---
I'm not even hoping, I'm manifesting and expecting a full on fist fight between Fernando and Daddy Stroll 😂
DTS S6 will be an episode of both Jerry Springer and Dr. Phil. I'm for that tit

or like S6 will just be about Alonso vs. Lawrence Stroll cage match to the death.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This one too! Hope Haas can get podiums and Leclerc's redemption from that disaster of a season XD

McLaren's gonna need all of the luck they can get. It's not doing well for them rn
---

DTS S6 will be an episode of both Jerry Springer and Dr. Phil. I'm for that tit

or like S6 will just be about Alonso vs. Lawrence Stroll cage match to the death.

I mean they’ve already got the setting
7754149A-7835-41D0-9B83-7E3C5E3DDCC3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
looks like a regular meeting in my workplace lmao
this looks like gay po*n ffs
---
and also @Minttu WHO IN THAT ARABIAN OLD DIRTY MONEY IS THAT MAN IN YOUR PFP?

he looks like a p**o ffs
it's a great story, I am now impatiently waiting for what Minttu will answer :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.