F1 Chatter #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am still not over Oscar being youger than Fernando's career, seeing their names next to eachother now cracked me up
---
*packing my bags so they are ready for our tattle trip to Maranello at any point during the season*
@LaBlonde if you were team principal you would not make them sandbagging to break our hearts, right?

I know it's a free practice, but I would lie if I said I feel a little bit of Ferrari pain now. I hope not for long.
i am also feeling ferrari pain 😭😭 i’m not making the same mistake i did last year and feeling optimistic!!

i can promise my time as team principal will only be GOOD VIBES. no heartbreak and lots of thirst traps!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
still this FP doesn't tell us anything besides RBs being there at the front and Fernando being in fighting mode :ROFLMAO:
---
there is some gentle brushing in photoshop in the F1 graphics studio, look at their faces
9d5b17e009fd34bf610d1c0511a610d0cd74bbf4.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Happy race weekend you slags! 😍

I’ve stupidly agreed to meet a friend for coffee after work when all I want to do is go home, put my PJs on, catch up on FP drama and cry for Ferrari. (Goes without saying I’ll cry for AT obv).

• Heart
Reactions: 7
there is some gentle brushing in photoshop in the F1 graphics studio, look at their faces
View attachment 2000849
I was trying to find a screenshot of this 😂
WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO THEM?? why does Fernando’s head look dented? What’s with the aggressive highlight? It looks like my attempts at facetune back in 2017

I see no differences here

43A15C75-CB40-4991-A4BF-CDE484F74D7D.jpeg
0E82D110-9427-4B08-ADD7-2A62A7CC589E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
still this FP doesn't tell us anything besides RBs being there at the front and Fernando being in fighting mode :ROFLMAO:
---
View attachment 2000849
Have you seen Carlos picture?! I reacted when I saw it. He looks like a photoshopped Ken doll 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone with sky sports I would recommend getting the sky sports app. Now have access to all the drivers onboards, radio etc always annoyed me that you couldn’t get that on the F1 app in the UK 😂
5F91CD72-1C1F-466E-8734-B6DCD65B229F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.