F1 Chatter #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s almost RAWE CEEK!

How have we made it through off season so quickly?!

Is it time for us to set up a fantasy league? 😍

Here is Pierre saying duck YO ICK AIDIL!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s almost RAWE CEEK!

How have we made it through off season so quickly?!

Is it time for us to set up a fantasy league? 😍

Here is Pierre saying duck YO ICK AIDIL!

Oh my god....FINALLY a race week thread! I'm so proud we got to this point. Feels like the lead up to Christmas right now 🤣.

Here's to another season full of fake marinas, homo erotic press conferences, Ferrari pain, Alonso DRS trains and drunk Checo at very bad parties. And obviously some amazing racing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Happy new thread!

Can't believe there's under a week left until the first Rawe Ceek is starting 😁
I am working on Saturday, but I hope to be back just in time for quali and some wine🤞

Now that testing is soon to be over, all I want to say is: I did not expect what we've seen from Aston Martin this weekend, have they gotten rid of some dead weight*? Or what happened.
* By dead weight I'm just wondering if the moral of the team got better when it was Drugo and Fernando driving, and Lance not being there.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Happy Rawe Ceek!!!!! Finally 😁
I have decided, after this testing sessions, that i will not expected anything from McLaren so i won't be disappointed when they will end p15 and 17 on sunday 😂
---
Happy new thread!

Can't believe there's under a week left until the first Rawe Ceek is starting 😁
I am working on Saturday, but I hope to be back just in time for quali and some wine🤞

Now that testing is soon to be over, all I want to say is: I did not expect what we've seen from Aston Martin this weekend, have they gotten rid of some dead weight*? Or what happened.
* By dead weight I'm just wondering if the moral of the team got better when it was Drugo and Fernando driving, and Lance not being there.
They have been a lot of talks about them all winter so i am not that surprised. I am just waiting to see if they will be able to do the same every week-ends.
And apparently their new technical director Dan Fallow used to work with Adrian Newey and is very good. Newey himself said that he expects them to be at the front with RB, ferrari and Mercedes. So we will see how it goes through the season.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The irony of Seb putting all the work in the development the past 2 years only to leave when it's competitive. Everyone getting all starry eyed in the commentary yesterday imaginging AM call Seb up to partner Fernando in Bahrain. Imagine that eh? The 2 old masters. The things I would have done for a Lewis, Seb and Alonso podium.
Still the sports loss is the bee's gain. I wonder if he's at home watching this itching to be back though????

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The irony of Seb putting all the work in the development the past 2 years only to leave when it's competitive. Everyone getting all starry eyed in the commentary yesterday imaginging AM call Seb up to partner Fernando in Bahrain. Imagine that eh? The 2 old masters. The things I would have done for a Lewis, Seb and Alonso podium.
Still the sports loss is the bee's gain. I wonder if he's at home watching this itching to be back though????
Right?!

I thought they could be a team to watch in the midfield, probably a bit high up, taking a podium or two, but now it actually looks like they might be able to have some consistency and not just luck.

Maybe all the cryptic messages on Sebs instagram has been a well though out plan all along.
Step 1. Taking out Lance
Step 2. See how pre season is going.
Step 3. Give papaStroll and Mike Crack a call.
Step 4. Consistent podiums throughout the season. #thereisstillaracetowin

Just saying 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right?!

I thought they could be a team to watch in the midfield, probably a bit high up, taking a podium or two, but now it actually looks like they might be able to have some consistency and not just luck.

Maybe all the cryptic messages on Sebs instagram has been a well though out plan all along.
Step 1. Taking out Lance
Step 2. See how pre season is going.
Step 3. Give papaStroll and Mike Crack a call.
Step 4. Consistent podiums throughout the season. #thereisstillaracetowin

Just saying 🤷‍♀️
Shock realisation.....it was SEB on his "little rainbow bike" that took out Lance.
He's part of El Plan 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shock realisation.....it was SEB on his "little rainbow bike" that took out Lance.
He's part of El Plan 🤣
Seb has been a part of El Plan all along, why else did AM sign Fernando so fast!!

I'm not sure he used the rainbow bike, it's so easy to recognise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
anyone figured out what Lewis had for an issue at the end when he was trying to get out of the car and then pointed something out ?

what a shame the cameras weren’t on longer for the after testing bit

Reactions: 2
homoerotic press conferences you say?!?!

max left that hype song section blank because he didn’t want to write his real answer (which is “any time charles speaks to me”). i see you max. i see you.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
homoerotic press conferences you say?!?!

max left that hype song section blank because he didn’t want to write his real answer (which is “any time charles speaks to me”). i see you max. i see you.
A true enemies to lovers fanfic here 💁‍♀️

• Haha
i’ve probably read it tbh oops i’ve said too much

aidil don’t make me drop my sharl and max essay here 🤣😉 (i maintain that daniel and charles are the only other drivers max feels any strong positive feelings about tbh)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
A REAL enemied to lovers fanfic would be Max and Lewis.
I swear down that if Lewis retires it'll be a Senna/Prost situation and Max will be begging him to come back because beating him was his main motivation
---
Slytherin vibes 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
When you ask your mam for a takeaway and she reply’s ‘no we have food at home’ 😢

D217743E-D0E5-42C3-9435-42E1682B2CF1.jpeg

EB16A92E-A04C-4ADA-BED4-E9B710F949DD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
HAPPY NEW THREAD!!!

I am just checking some pictures and my favourite item from testing is SHARL'S NOTEBOOK

It looks like a standard normal school notebook and for some reason I find it absolutely hilarious.
I wanted to by a notebook myself to write down things about the season, now I feel inspired to buy a pink one, as Sharl's support from the distance, I'll give it some thought

also, someone on tumblr made a suggestion when the phonecase was first seen, that maybe Charles drew it himself, I forgot to write it here earlier, but everytime I thnk of it for the last two days, I cannot stop laughing about it :LOL::LOL:

Now I will catch up with the testing a bit

c7611ffc4f598b5f732ad25be77a5bdba2bbcc1f.jpg
01f2418a9e83d22e8729615badc43419de6d3fa8.jpg

5da3f8406808952b0943de569b4946d10228a261.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
When you ask your mam for a takeaway and she reply’s ‘no we have food at home’ 😢

View attachment 1987048
View attachment 1987049
He's just been told that the best he can expect is P18 in qualifying.
---
HAPPY NEW THREAD!!!

I am just checking some pictures and my favourite item from testing is SHARL'S NOTEBOOK

It looks like a standard normal school notebook and for some reason I find it absolutely hilarious.
I wanted to by a notebook myself to write down things about the season, now I feel inspired to buy a pink one, as Sharl's support from the distance, I'll give it some thought

also, someone on tumblr made a suggestion when the phonecase was first seen, that maybe Charles drew it himself, I forgot to write it here earlier, but everytime I thnk of it for the last two days, I cannot stop laughing about it :LOL::LOL:

Now I will catch up with the testing a bit

View attachment 1987052View attachment 1987053
View attachment 1987054
Well, at least we know who is gonna replace Ted when he calls it a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.