F1 Chatter #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Arrow McLaren have such a tasty sounding menu. Wanna go and stuff myself on that to get the energy reserves to stuff myself with Pato (and Felix).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Will be interesting if Lance will be the one to qualify on Saturday - with the way he was holding the wheel and his comment to to be able to find the perfect way because of the hands

Reactions: 6

Arrow McLaren have such a tasty sounding menu. Wanna go and stuff myself on that to get the energy reserves to stuff myself with Pato (and Felix).
You're only getting roomservice when you're there. And Arrow McLaren will be down two drivers, because they're busy feeding you and treating you 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Will be interesting if Lance will be the one to qualify on Saturday - with the way he was holding the wheel and his comment to to be able to find the perfect way because of the hands
I love Lancelot, but I really need him to be safe and sensible and sit out the race. He isn't ready. Let Felipe take the race. And I'll come and help you recover Lance.

You're only getting roomservice when you're there. And Arrow McLaren will be down two drivers, because they're busy feeding you and treating you 😘
They can keep Alexander Rossi on track. He doesn't belong at McLaren, genuinely, across all the four series McLaren are racing in, he is the only unattractive driver.

Even Tanner Foust has a silver fox vibe, even if he isn't my type.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I love Lancelot, but I really need him to be safe and sensible and sit out the race. He isn't ready. Let Felipe take the race. And I'll come and help you recover Lance.
Can Felipe take over, even after 2 practice sessions? Or does he need to drive in FP3 in order to drive for Qualifying?

Reactions: 1
Can Felipe take over, even after 2 practice sessions? Or does he need to drive in FP3 in order to drive for Qualifying?
Think Felipe will have to do FP3 in order for him to be allowed to take part in Quali and the race

Reactions: 3
New thread already!

• Heart
Oh dear. That pose will never do him any favors. But hey, good man for raising Checo well.

A better father than Jos Verstappen, that's 1000% sure. Also, I'm surprised you have Papa Perez's photos on the ready. It's like....

We're pretty much Papa Perez stans in these parts!

Also guys....been on a training day today so missed FP (it was saved by Dr Sexy Arms being in my group). Just seen someone got P2...I feel Alonso anonymous might get a few more members if he causes drama this season. Y'all all want a Stroll/Alonso showdown. I don't. I want him to make Horner cry 😭😭😭. Fernando won't give one duck if RB start whining.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.