F1 Chatter #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they did, they surely want to celebrate Lewis after his win, don't they?

Oh my god, rally is.something else to watch, they're just drifting around the corners in a really sexy way 🤤 Hometownhero is just flying 😍
I love rallying. My parents always took us at Easter to a rally stage of the Circuit of Ireland rally. My Dad had a friend who did rallying. I remember the car being in our garage when I was a little girl & being fascinated by it. I always wanted to be a rally driver 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s such a nice way to round off the weekend, I look forward to it all week 🥹 are we doing Brazil 2003 next?
I probably don't have the brain power to plan anything next weekend, so that's my suggestion, also that we'll be ready at 19 UK time (20.00 for us central Europe people).
Next suggestion is Canada 2007 (that's also a really eventful race, and I'll also be out of brainpower that weekend😂)

So that means that the plan I'm suggesting is:
January 29th: Brazil 2003
February 5th: Canada 2007
February 12: I'm not even sure I'll make it, I have a three hour drive home that day, so feel free to make suggestions for this one.😅

• Heart
I probably don't have the brain power to plan anything next weekend, so that's my suggestion, also that we'll be ready at 19 UK time (20.00 for us central Europe people).
Next suggestion is Canada 2007 (that's also a really eventful race, and I'll also be out of brainpower that weekend😂)

So that means that the plan I'm suggesting is:
January 29th: Brazil 2003
February 5th: Canada 2007
February 12: I'm not even sure I'll make it, I have a three hour drive home that day, so feel free to make suggestions for this one.😅
This sounds perfect!! Hahahah zero pressure to be here, don’t want to hold you hostage when you’ve got other things to do 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I love rallying. My parents always took us at Easter to a rally stage of the Circuit of Ireland rally. My Dad had a friend who did rallying. I remember the car being in our garage when I was a little girl & being fascinated by it. I always wanted to be a rally driver 😂
I've been to so many of the Norwegian cup round, two of them have been just an hour away from where I'm grown up. And my best friend lives just where the start/finish of two of the stages are, so after meeting her, we went snowmobiling up to a common friend of ours and sat there watching the cars go by.
The friend we've been watching with is now driving rally, a lower class, and last year he actually went through his fathers fence on the stage I just mentioned, because he wanted to take another line. He drives on that road at least once a day, so he was a little embarrassed about if, but I'm sure.his father had some moonshine and coffee ready for him. And he had a short way to his garage 😂

I just need to say: I love the winter tracks they're racing at here in Norway 😍 the scenery is just amazing!
Snapchat-498973216.jpg

This sounds perfect!! Hahahah zero pressure to be here, don’t want to hold you hostage when you’ve got other things to do 😂
This is my good ending to the weekend, I'll be here, unless I've fallen asleep after my work-weekends 😂

• Heart
I’m on another hike next Sunday so a watchalong in the evening will be the perfect end to the weekend again! 🥹 Love you guys so much!

I’ve just been catching up on the previous thread and only just seen your posts! How are you feeling today? When is your doctors appointment? You can always message me, I’m a fellow anxious mess and the only reason I can make it into work each day is cos of my many medications lol 💀 Be easy on yourself and don’t put pressure on yourself to rush back to work and be “normal”

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m on another hike next Sunday so a watchalong in the evening will be the perfect end to the weekend again! 🥹 Love you guys so much!

I’ve just been catching up on the previous thread and only just seen your posts! How are you feeling today? When is your doctors appointment? You can always message me, I’m a fellow anxious mess and the only reason I can make it into work each day is cos of my many medications lol 💀 Be easy on yourself and don’t put pressure on yourself to rush back to work and be “normal”
Ahhh you’re so sweet 🥹 this weekend has been up and down but overall I think things are getting better!! Definitely not my normal self yet but the 24/7 clamy shakiness has gone so I’ll take it 😂 I’ve found I tend to feel better when I wake up/for the first few hours of the day so I get all my tasks and eating done early before the dread sets in, this sounds so dark but I swear it’s better than it was a couple weeks ago :ROFLMAO: got my blood test on Tuesday and then I assume I’ll have a proper appointment after that depending on the results, my gp said if it’s nothing in the tests then theyll start me on CBT which I don’t know much about but I’m willing to try anything! Thankfully my top boss (it’s a weird hierarchy at work) has been so lovely and is really nice and accommodating so that’s eased the pressure to be ‘on’ all the time :)

you’re such an angel for checking in, I hope you’re okay too 🥹🫶 I’ll come to you for tips when it all gets too much again :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Ahhh you’re so sweet 🥹 this weekend has been up and down but overall I think things are getting better!! Definitely not my normal self yet but the 24/7 clamy shakiness has gone so I’ll take it 😂 I’ve found I tend to feel better when I wake up/for the first few hours of the day so I get all my tasks and eating done early before the dread sets in, this sounds so dark but I swear it’s better than it was a couple weeks ago :ROFLMAO: got my blood test on Tuesday and then I assume I’ll have a proper appointment after that depending on the results, my gp said if it’s nothing in the tests then theyll start me on CBT which I don’t know much about but I’m willing to try anything! Thankfully my top boss (it’s a weird hierarchy at work) has been so lovely and is really nice and accommodating so that’s eased the pressure to be ‘on’ all the time :)

you’re such an angel for checking in, I hope you’re okay too 🥹🫶 I’ll come to you for tips when it all gets too much again :ROFLMAO:
There's a couple of good Blindboy podcasts on CBT and anxiety if you're interested in listening to stuff about it. (Feel free to ignore as well😊)

• Heart
There's a couple of good Blindboy podcasts on CBT and anxiety if you're interested in listening to stuff about it. (Feel free to ignore as well😊)

Oh my gosh!! This is amazing, I like knowing what I’m going into 🥹 thank you so much 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh my gosh!! This is amazing, I like knowing what I’m going into 🥹 thank you so much 🥰
You're welcome, he's a degree in psychology but also has autism, anxiety and I think agoraphobia so he speaks from both sides of it. I know he's done tons more mental well being ones but he uses some mad names for them so you have to read the descriptions on them to see are they a hot take or a mental health one. Hope they're helpful for you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How are we all doing today?
I could not manage to get out of bed early enough to drive to work, so I'm working from home today 😂 Currently having my little snuggle session with the dog on the couch while having "lunch".

I'm begging for some more driver content today, is it too much to ask for? 😇
I'm looking at you Lewis

• Heart
I could not manage to get out of bed early enough to drive to work, so I'm working from home today 😂 Currently having my little snuggle session with the dog on the couch while having "lunch".

I'm looking at you Lewis
I hate people who can work from home. 😂 The jealousy is real.

Although I don't do any work at work anyway. Just walk around pretending to look busy, I just supervise other people doing the work. 😆 Hence why I have time to be on Tattle at work - I know all the good hiding spots.

Definitely need Lewis to drop the nudes. And Sir Lancelot to feed me some content.

• Haha

I'm looking at you Lewis
I went back to bed for a 20 minute power nap, it did not work. Think today might be a slow day and I'll hyper focus tomorrow instead 😴

Although I don't do any work at work anyway. Just walk around pretending to look busy, I just supervise other people doing the work. 😆 Hence why I have time to be on Tattle at work - I know all the good hiding spots.

Definitely need Lewis to drop the nudes. And Sir Lancelot to feed me some content.
Have you got a clipboard to add the busy look?? I just to use that when I worked in retail, walk quickly with a clipboard and people think you're in the middle of something

Mick really is looking good in that suit

Screenshot_20230123_113509_Instagram.jpg

• Heart

I'm looking at you Lewis
i am good! only a week in work before my holiday so am now officially on panic/countdown - hope everyone here is good!!

(@lucha.43 i am very behind but sending you love too 💙 know where you’re coming from and how frustrating/isolating it can be. i have ocd [sometimes pretty bad] and always here to chat if needed, we love you and you got this xx)

• Heart

I'm looking at you Lewis
Morning Tattle...just recovering after a horrible weekend of 13 hour shifts. It's been a bit of a disheartening one and it seems I have been put on shift every sodding weekend until March. Anyway, some driver content would very much help me into a better mood! January seems to be the month that never ends as usual and the season start feels an age away 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I'm actually a little jealous of people having to interact with people every day. (Just not on the days I don't feel like talking to people 😂)

I'm taking it real slow, and I'm gonna log off in about an hour 😂 I told my boss that today and she applauded me for working fewer hours this week before working the whole weekend 😂

Have you got a clipboard to add the busy look?? I just to use that when I worked in retail, walk quickly with a clipboard and people think you're in the middle of something
I always walked fast and looked busy when I worked in retail, sometimes I even ran 😂 People never bothered me about anything, I never had to vacuum or dust the shelves 😂

Morning Tattle...just recovering after a horrible weekend of 13 hour shifts. It's been a bit of a disheartening one and it seems I have been put on shift every sodding weekend until March. Anyway, some driver content would very much help me into a better mood! January seems to be the month that never ends as usual and the season start feels an age away 😭
January is soon over. February will go by so fast for you! ❤❤

We are here for you during the stressful times❤

I'm also with Stephen on getting those Lewis nudes!!! Or just any kind of content from the drivers. I'll even take some Fernando-content today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Please don't let me be the only one playing Stewardle.

Stewardle 216 3/6

🟥🟥⬇⬆⬇⬇
🟥🟥⬇⬆🟩⬇
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Heart
Hi !!!
Just here for a sec- not nudes unfortunately,but a podcast with Lewis was supposed to be aired today, with Jay Shetty, apparently it's like 1h and sth long. I will be checking it later, but I hope that it comes with a video version :LOL::LOL:😘😘

• Heart

I'm looking at you Lewis
At work and trying to stay awake after another 3 hour sleep :ROFLMAO: There’s nothing to do so it’s going to be a loooong day

i am good! only a week in work before my holiday so am now officially on panic/countdown - hope everyone here is good!!

(@lucha.43 i am very behind but sending you love too 💙 know where you’re coming from and how frustrating/isolating it can be. i have ocd [sometimes pretty bad] and always here to chat if needed, we love you and you got this xx)
Thanks Blonde 🥰 really love this community we have here and how supportive everyone is of each other. This feels like a genuine safe space online. Love you all so much ❤

ps countdown to your holiday, yayyy!!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.