F1 Chatter #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean topless F1 driver is still F1 😂😂
[/QUOT
I come onto this thread a lot more when there’s actual f1 stuff to discuss, mainly because I feel like I’m surrounded by Max fans on the other thread whereas here it’s more varied and more people have the same opinions as me, but the other thread honestly these days from what I can see is not as mean as it could get when I was a lurker lol most of the time it’s just jokes. And I get if you’re not interested in random analysis of their lives it would get tedious very fast so it’s good everyone has a space to talk about their own thing now. The Lando/Luisa/Mick stuff is also all over twitter, tiktok and Instagram so it’s almost unavoidable if you follow the right (or wrong depending which way you look at it😂) people. It’s a crazy world 😅
You are probably right just find this thread more friendly and diverse

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Pierre knows how to hit us with the photos we will never be able to get over. This. The stepping into the pool. The bed shots. The hammock. Just to name a few.
Oh yeah the hammock over the sea photo. I’m not usually a Pierre fan but that one made me look twice 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
nothing is official until an instagram post with the words "ontem" appears :LOL:
I last read about Lando/Lu/Mick situation yesterday, so I have no idea if or what happened today though, but I will have to catch up also with that :D
I'm really not that interested in what they are up to, I just want someone to be a slag, I don't care who, Lando seems to be having some fun according to the other thread, though 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
I couldn't list every photo of Pierre that makes me feral. I'd never stop typing. 😆😆
He is the king of thirst traps. Sharing the title with Lewis of course. Any of the others as active as Lewis or Pierre? Can’t think if im missing anyone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
His new coach Ben giving us the goods before training even properly begins! Deffo worth a follow 🤣 I feel like the tash has grown on me a little the last few days… I didn’t mind it in this post 🫢

His new coach is cute. I like his English accent in that video, even though I can't understand what he's saying 🤣

Anyone see that old quote from Charles that the three F1 drivers past and present he would like to go dinner with would be Pierre, Daniel and James Hunt? I saw it reposted recently with someone laughing at Charles for picking two drivers he could literally have dinner with any time 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
someone called me on the phone just when I was about to comments this post so I had it on my screen for the whole conversation
:LOL::LOL:
one thing about the moustache - if the photo is from certain angle, you just wouldn't notice

I'm really not that interested in what they are up to, I just want someone to be a slag, I don't care who, Lando seems to be having some fun according to the other thread, though 🤷‍♀️😂
My interest in wags is close to non existent and it always has been, but some elements of wags discussions, like Tattle's detective work and hints can be very entertaining :ROFLMAO: Last year when I discovered tattle, Squids were the ones that made me stay lurking (even though I knew close to nothing about Lando before). I've been following that thread more closely for couple last days and the Lu/Lando/Mick saga is a bit like from the old times, quite entertaining. I think that it's actually better that there are two threads now (bless @aidil who came up with the idea) so there is more to choose from depending on the preferred topic :LOL:

back from the past to the future:
I fully agree though with the absolute necessity for someone to be a slag big time:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ok, tattle joined my two last posts that were meant to be separate :ROFLMAO:
ironically the one with Pierre's hot picture was joined with the one about slaggin,
TATTLE YOU SHOULDN'T REMIND US OF WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'd quite like some of the current driver's to recreate some of James Hunt's outfits, the slutty crop top and tiny little booty shorts. Lando half done it with the sexy Miami crop top, but I want half the grid in tiny crop tops and booty shorts. Especially Lewis because he would probably hang out the bottom.
Can you imagine the reactions. It would be the day the vanity fair shoot came out all over again. I laughed so much that day

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OK this woman looks good. The caption is making me laugh - "happy :)" well yeah girl I'd be happy too if I was invited to an Antarctica Sir Lewis fuckfest

• Haha
OK this woman looks good. The caption is making me laugh - "happy :)" well yeah girl I'd be happy too if I was invited to an Antarctica Sir Lewis fuckfest
ok, now we know why he posted a thirst trap today, to disctract us from this topic! :LOL:
but I am not complaining, distract us with more pictures Lewis! 😘😘
also: I really would like to see how detailed the NDAs are, for science purposes, obvs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Ok how is she not freezing? And it should be so cold we should see nipples through that dress but don’t 🤯 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ok how is she not freezing? And it should be so cold we see nipples through that dress but don’t 🤯 🤣🤣
You know she has heating pads underneath that dress 😂

And she was only out there in that outfit for the photo 😂

Omg, I'm watching a Norwegian program trying to prove the theory about six degrees of separation, and so far in this episode there has been mentions of Dakar Rally, and now Smooth operator are playing 😂
this show was filmed in 2017/18 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
You know she has heating pads underneath that dress 😂

And she was only out there in that outfit for the photo 😂

Omg, I'm watching a Norwegian program trying to prove the theory about six degrees of separation, and so far in this episode there has been mentions of Dakar Rally, and now Smooth operator are playing 😂
this show was filmed in 2017/18 😂
That’s so spooky. I totally believe in the six degrees of separation theory. Or maybe I just live somewhere small 🤔

Now you mention Dakar, did you see the mental day Carlos sr has had?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh my good don't remind me this. I am going to have nightmares tonight 😂😂
It was like a fever dream and each picture was worse than the last. I’m not sure which was worse, Lando's sailor inspired get up or Esteban’s cult leader get up!

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.