F1 Chatter #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucky thread No 13!

If Ferrari counts correctly**** and yesterday there were 55 days to go until Bahrain, we are 54 days away from the beginning from the season

Let's continue manifesting!

****we are checking

and because we have not seen him for a while, here's Cyril
0430957d2d12e0c830c52d1d5eadb51f4948fd85.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I miss Clive πŸ’”
We all do!

What an end to the last thread! Manifesting works, now let's manifest some more thirst traps in the beginning of this thread!
I also find it very fitting that this thread probably will last us through Friday the 13th! My inner witch appreciate it πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Excuse me?!
George and Carmen are in Sweden! I'm guessing middle to North Sweden based off the snow.
Are they going snowmobiling with Valtteri and Tiffany? If they are where I think they are, they are just a few hours away from eachother πŸ˜‚
Screenshot_20230110-131639_Instagram.jpg

Sorry for the bad screenshot πŸ˜…

and for my real guess as to why they are there: they are probably going to stay in a fancy hotel. (If they are where I think they are, I think I also know what hotelπŸ˜‚)
This is not me stalking or anything, just have a very broad knowledge of tourism in the arctics πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Excuse me?!
George and Carmen are in Sweden! I'm guessing middle to North Sweden based off the snow.
Are they going snowmobiling with Valtteri and Tiffany? If they are where I think they are, they are just a few hours away from eachother πŸ˜‚
View attachment 1871009

Sorry for the bad screenshot πŸ˜…

and for my real guess as to why they are there: they are probably going to stay in a fancy hotel. (If they are where I think they are, I think I also know what hotelπŸ˜‚)
This is not me stalking or anything, just have a very broad knowledge of tourism in the arctics πŸ˜‚
I love how she’s casually walking through the snow with a gift bag πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't normally like spicy, but Carlos, always an exception to the rule.

Mercedes admin knows something.
LewLew is the king of the F1 castle as his thirst traps not only restore the balance in the world but are the sign of upcomnig changes at the same time

I saw on tumblr I think that there are rumours that FIA looks for new race directors; I didn't verify this, so time will tell but that would be a hilarious coincidence

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't normally like spicy, but Carlos, always an exception to the rule.

Mercedes admin knows something.
On reflection I think this is LewLews response to the less than flattering photos of Max which have appeared….we see you Lew!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love how she’s casually walking through the snow with a gift bag πŸ˜‚
That's just the normal way to exit a plane in Sweden and Norway πŸ˜‚ She's taking lessons from the locals πŸ˜‚

And I can confirm, they are in Northern SwedenπŸ˜‚
My guess is that we'll see snow and ice in their IG-stories πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks for the new thread @OOps2022

So much thirst today πŸ₯΅

also I dived into the other thread for the Lu/Mick stuff, I went in expecting it to be cinnamon level conspiracy theories but holy tit I’m kinda convinced? If not mick definitely someone in that group. My squid-loving heart is in shock πŸ˜‚

Can't believe Sir has finally rewarded us with a shirtless bathroom pic. Feels like it has been YEARS. I opened the story when I was sitting on the train to work and gasped and had to try and brush it off as a yawn πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ HE LOOKS INCREDIBLE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I was really busy at work this morning and just see Carlos training story. I'm on the floor πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅
*Lets continue manifesting it seems to work πŸ˜…
Please Mr Sainz same tomorrow but without a shirt πŸ˜‰. Thank you. Love from the Tattle Squad ❀❀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Can't believe Sir has finally rewarded us with a shirtless bathroom pic. Feels like it has been YEARS. I opened the story when I was sitting on the train to work and gasped and had to try and brush it off as a yawn πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ HE LOOKS INCREDIBLE
This really made me laugh πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.