Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
There is an OBSESSION with Lu/Lando over there, I just don’t get it they are not that interesting 😂
Exactly. They were not an interesting couple. I love Lando, but I don't care who he's shagging. He's free to shag who he wants with as few NDA's as he likes of he really wants.

And there is one specific person on that thread who says they like Lando, but always seems to be aggressively judgey/negative/mean about Lando. And I don't get it. And I can't handle negativity about Lando. Unless it's justified because he's being a dumb fuck.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

aidil

VIP Member
Ffs this photo is ending me 🤣🤣🤣 Why does he look like he’s just been caught shitting in his car?!

1674030283478.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Both looking so good.

But honestly, if you told me 12 months ago I was gonna be fancying Alex Albon, I would've laughed in your face. But blonde hair dye, and I'm a gonna for him now.
I know right? The blonde is something else! He's definitely had a glow up for 2023

@1millionjellybeans I hope your interview went how you wanted!
Thanks love, it went REALLY well, hope to hear next week x

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Can't believe Sir has finally rewarded us with a shirtless bathroom pic. Feels like it has been YEARS. I opened the story when I was sitting on the train to work and gasped and had to try and brush it off as a yawn 😅😂 HE LOOKS INCREDIBLE

• Haha
  • Heart

aidil

VIP Member
OMG @aidil - THIS IS IT, this absolutely MUST be what will make PIERRE get rid of this moustache, to have Cyril is one thing, but ESTIE? ESTIE in the place that belongs to Pierre?! He must react NOW!
This is my fangirl version of a final demand letter 🤣 I hope this will get the message across to him in time for the new season! If he doesn’t get rid of the tash before then… I’ll put LANDO in there 👹

PAGING @StephenTJackson

1674236503708.jpeg

Also can we discuss the fact that Charles didn’t include Este at all in his Insta post 🌚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

LaBlonde

VIP Member
and ESTEBAN?!!

is charles trying to bring his divorced parents back together?! is this the parent trap?!

omg @aidil come back there is special content just for us 🔥🔥

• Heart
  • Haha