F1 Chatter #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread @OOps2022

So much thirst today 🥵

also I dived into the other thread for the Lu/Mick stuff, I went in expecting it to be cinnamon level conspiracy theories but holy tit I’m kinda convinced? If not mick definitely someone in that group. My squid-loving heart is in shock 😂
If it IS true then Landos been outfucked by Pierre AND Micky Blue eyes. And maybe Dark Mick era may be starting people....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m so bleeping behind but you better believe I’m scrolling past any boring wag drama 🤣

I’ll have my tea and then catch up 😫

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m so bleeping behind but you better believe I’m scrolling past any boring wag drama 🤣

I know the feeling. I'm still on the other thread and i just don't actually care if Luisa is or isn't shagging Mick. I'm more grieving for Carlos waxing (or whatever method of hair removal he uses) his arms again.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know the feeling. I'm still on the other thread and i just don't actually care if Luisa is or isn't shagging Mick. I'm more grieving for Carlos waxing (or whatever method of hair removal he uses) his arms again.
I don’t read it but people keep messaging me about Mick stuff. I could not be less entertained by the prospect of that 💀

Maybe Carlos could arrange a deal with Pierre where he donates his arm hair to Pierre’s hairline 🤔

• Haha
He looks very smooth but for how long Stephen??? There's gonna be regrowth in no time

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No naked ness but these 2 are cute together

I’m so bleeping behind but you better believe I’m scrolling past any boring wag drama

Not up for more churro detective work mate? Or deciphering hints from public toilets? No plane tracking? 🤣

• Haha
He looks very smooth but for how long Stephen??? There's gonna be regrowth in no time
Hair regrowth is always so irritating. He just needs to be totally natural. Let him be a sexy Spanish bear, nice and hairy. Perfect for getting all cumsoaked and then me being able to suck the cum off his hairy body. 🤤🤤😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Hey everyone! Dropping back in again. Hope everyone is well. Missed the chat.

Exciting that it won’t be long til launch season. Wonder what news there will be before then to keep it interesting.

Thought I’d ask what 3 predictions we all have for the coming season? Will start with mine. Feel free to slate.

1. Not much change in order but I reckon it will be a red bull/merc battle and that Ferrari will fall off a bit.
2. Alpine and Aston will be where all the team mate drama is.
3. If the McLaren is as tricky a car as everyone would have us believe it will go one of two ways. Piastri is either another generational talent with him close to Lando or Lando will Vandoorne him. 👀

Carlos is working up a storm in the gym 🥵
They were stories I’d happily view each day 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hey everyone! Dropping back in again. Hope everyone is well. Missed the chat.

Exciting that it won’t be long til launch season. Wonder what news there will be before then to keep it interesting.

Thought I’d ask what 3 predictions we all have for the coming season? Will start with mine. Feel free to slate.

1. Not much change in order but I reckon it will be a red bull/merc battle and that Ferrari will fall off a bit.
2. Alpine and Aston will be where all the team mate drama is.
3. If the McLaren is as tricky a car as everyone would have us believe it will go one of two ways. Piastri is either another generational talent with him close to Lando or Lando will Vandoorne him. 👀

They were stories I’d happily view each day 🥵
My predictions are
1) Alonso world champion (kidding, it'll be Max again but a much tighter competition)
2) Logan Sargent is the new Latifi
3) Team mate drama in practically every team.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I went to watch Max F stream for like 5 minutes, and already rolled my eyes 10 times in these 5 minutes so it's better to just quit this 😂
He is already inviting his girlfriend to the Vegas GP. Bro.... you know you are not the one that can just hand them like this right?! 😂😂

Oh the season is not starting really well for Sacha 😬

Last edited:
There is an OBSESSION with Lu/Lando over there, I just don’t get it they are not that interesting 😂

• Haha
There is an OBSESSION with Lu/Lando over there, I just don’t get it they are not that interesting 😂
Big part of the reason I left that thread as it was the only topic of conversation. Sad it hasn’t changed but guessing it must be the same people driving the conversations.

I went to watch Max F stream for like 5 minutes, and already rolled my eyes 10 times in these 5 minutes so it's better to just quit this 😂
He is already inviting his girlfriend to the Vegas GP. Bro.... you know you are not the one that can just hand them like this right?! 😂😂

Oh the season is not starting really well for Sacha 😬

Poor Sacha, really hope he has a great first race.

Exactly. They were not an interesting couple. I love Lando, but I don't care who he's shagging. He's free to shag who he wants with as few NDA's as he likes of he really wants.

And there is one specific person on that thread who says they like Lando, but always seems to be aggressively judgey/negative/mean about Lando. And I don't get it. And I can't handle negativity about Lando. Unless it's justified because he's being a dumb duck.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Exactly. They were not an interesting couple. I love Lando, but I don't care who he's shagging. He's free to shag who he wants with as few NDA's as he likes of he really wants.

And there is one specific person on that thread who says they like Lando, but always seems to be aggressively judgey/negative/mean about Lando. And I don't get it. And I can't handle negativity about Lando. Unless it's justified because he's being a dumb duck.
And I know exactly who you mean 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Big part of the reason I left that thread as it was the only topic of conversation. Sad it hasn’t changed but guessing it must be the same people driving the conversations.

Poor Sacha, really hope he has a great first race.
Me too! Much more diverse topics over here (thirst!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.