F1 Chatter #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't do this to me Checo.

I find you totally sexless and you do nothing for me, but that thing is looking huge. And I'm only a humble slag, so I might have to have the experience.
You can always have him wear his helmet, or a paper bag

🤣🤣🤣🤣 How I wish we had a Raya spy...
I'm trying, just need to find some more followers on Instagram first, and probably date some 40-50 year old with fame/money

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don't do this to me Checo.

I find you totally sexless and you do nothing for me, but that thing is looking huge. And I'm only a humble slag, so I might have to have the experience.
Well I had a naughty dream about him and it was marvellous. Didn't Christian say Checo meant big dick in Mexican. More of this please Sergio. ..do it for Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well I had a naughty dream about him and it was marvellous. Didn't Christian say Checo meant big dick in Mexican. More of this please Sergio. ..do it for Tattle.
It's not like he's unattractive, just never done anything for me. Definitely going to have to do what it takes to find out if Checo really means big dick. And find out just how Catholic he really is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's not like he's unattractive, just never done anything for me. Definitely going to have to do what it takes to find out if Checo really means big dick. And find out just how Catholic he really is.
Same....he's always just been there. Woke up the next morning feeling very unusual.
Maybe Dark Checo cometh 🤞.

• Haha
Yuki's biggest simp fan. That comment, Pierre, you've changed because of Yuki. And for the better. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I had so much to catch up on. Mick/Lu saga?? I need to go into the other thread!! Carlos working out photos….disappointed he seems to have waxed his arms 😕. Just leave them alone Carlos.

• Heart
I had so much to catch up on. Mick/Lu saga?? I need to go into the other thread!! Carlos working out photos….disappointed he seems to have waxed his arms 😕. Just leave them alone Carlos.
He waxed his testicles too 😓 or maybe it’s the bench!?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He waxed his testicles too 😓 or maybe it’s the bench!?
I really hope that it's the bench, must hurt like hell to lift weights while having your balls pinched like that 😂
or maybe he's into it, or it gives him a boost while lifting, who knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He's a dad but not a DILF. I must say he does look like he's packing though.
Carlos working out photos….disappointed he seems to have waxed his arms 😕. Just leave them alone Carlos
It's such a turn off when a guy waxes. I don't like a man to have less body hair than I do.

All those interested in joining the Pato Appreciation Society, and his harem, need to see me.
Can I have my membership card,please?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.