Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sc1909

VIP Member
Exactly. They were not an interesting couple. I love Lando, but I don't care who he's shagging. He's free to shag who he wants with as few NDA's as he likes of he really wants.

And there is one specific person on that thread who says they like Lando, but always seems to be aggressively judgey/negative/mean about Lando. And I don't get it. And I can't handle negativity about Lando. Unless it's justified because he's being a dumb fuck.
I just couldn’t handle the negativity full stop. Glad this happy space exists.

Having so much f1 withdrawal. Considering watching FE which I usually don’t. Tend to just keep up with the results.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

aidil

VIP Member
SHUT THE FUCK UP. I’M A YEAR OLDER THAN CHECO?!

I thought he was in his 40s. What the HECK?! I just woke up from a two hour nap and this has made me even more confused 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Blablabla29

VIP Member
In the end it is for the better that papa Sainz had to retire from the Dakar. He has 2 broken vertebraes, can't imagine how worst it could have been if he didn't 🤯

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

LaBlonde

VIP Member
it may come as a surprise to you all but i love him 🥺

also can only second thoughts on blonde alex. i am of course the number one blonde but i will accept him as my runner up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

lucha.43

VIP Member
Oh my god!! This is such an amazing opportunity for him but wow what a loss for merc!! I wonder if it’s a kinda prep role for Mercedes’ team principle down the line?

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
@aidil - i saw pirales and i RAN HERE FOR MY PIRALES PAL! 🥺

obligatory:

7031F685-8072-470C-A989-E91B8DB97349.jpeg

also how do we get pierre on love island. i feel he would be amazing. you are a lie-air! actrezz! etc.

the moustache though. it’s still a no from me.

gosh i’m so behind on everything forgive me.

• Heart

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
I’m beyond behind after a really shitty week at work. I’ll catch up tomorrow after I’ve been on a hike for some fresh air but I hope you’re all okay 💕

Just leaving all this here to add to my pile of evidence that Pierre is being held hostage. Why does he look so damn panicked in all the photos?! And why does he look like the lead singer of a crap indie band? THE PROFILE PIC REMAINS NON-PIERRE FOR ANOTHER WEEK.

View attachment 1883425
View attachment 1883426
I never thought I'd say this but... Am I getting the ick from Pierre?

• Haha
  • Wow

Minttu

VIP Member
Anyone done the "Who should you support in F1 2023 season" quiz?
Apparently I should be supporting mininster of defence, Monaco hell raiser and, lets not forget, my one time sex dream participant Checo 🤣View attachment 1873617
I took it now that I was aware of it 😂 Some of the questions are very leading as to who the corresponding driver is, but I promise, I did not answer "anything vegetarian/vegan" 😂 anyway, this is my guy🥰
Screenshot_20230111-132209_Chrome.jpg

Oh yeah, speaking of sex dreams, I just had one about Lewis while taking a powernap before driving to do some work 😂
It wasn't just Lewis, Jenson was also a part of it.

And then in the end Fernando came to watch (I forced myself to wake up at this point😂😂)

• Haha

Sc1909

VIP Member
Hey everyone! Dropping back in again. Hope everyone is well. Missed the chat.

Exciting that it won’t be long til launch season. Wonder what news there will be before then to keep it interesting.

Thought I’d ask what 3 predictions we all have for the coming season? Will start with mine. Feel free to slate.

1. Not much change in order but I reckon it will be a red bull/merc battle and that Ferrari will fall off a bit.
2. Alpine and Aston will be where all the team mate drama is.
3. If the McLaren is as tricky a car as everyone would have us believe it will go one of two ways. Piastri is either another generational talent with him close to Lando or Lando will Vandoorne him. 👀

Carlos is working up a storm in the gym 🥵
They were stories I’d happily view each day 🥵

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
Lucky thread No 13!

If Ferrari counts correctly**** and yesterday there were 55 days to go until Bahrain, we are 54 days away from the beginning from the season

Let's continue manifesting!

****we are checking

and because we have not seen him for a while, here's Cyril
0430957d2d12e0c830c52d1d5eadb51f4948fd85.jpg

• Heart
Max is pissed 😬😬

Does Max do anything BUT race in some capacity? Everyone else out having a lovely time in the snow or hitting it hard at the gym and there's Max and his semi dad bod, on the SIM again 🤣. This kind of makes me like him more tbh. I'd sit in front of a screen rather than throw myself down a mountain in Antarctica

• Haha
Reactions: 11