F1 Chatter #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Bonjour, may I pull you for a chat”?

Sorry Pierre, you’re no longer ✨my type on paper✨

This pic has absolutely ended me. Team building at Alpine(!!!) The jokes are writing themselves at this point 💀

1674158565072.jpeg

Paging @LaBlonde!!! OUR MEN!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
@aidil - i saw pirales and i RAN HERE FOR MY PIRALES PAL! 🥺

obligatory:

7031F685-8072-470C-A989-E91B8DB97349.jpeg

also how do we get pierre on love island. i feel he would be amazing. you are a lie-air! actrezz! etc.

the moustache though. it’s still a no from me.

gosh i’m so behind on everything forgive me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
and ESTEBAN?!!

is charles trying to bring his divorced parents back together?! is this the parent trap?!

omg @aidil come back there is special content just for us 🔥🔥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
omg, my week doesn't seem to be ending workwise, things multiply every hour I feel, I have no time to even read anything, but just saw on this page Sharl&Pierre reunion, I cannot wait for tomorrow afternoon to read all about it!
I hope you are all well 😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
omg, my week doesn't seem to be ending workwise, things multiply every hour I feel, I have no time to even read anything, but just saw on this page Sharl&Pierre reunion, I cannot wait for tomorrow afternoon to read all about it!
I hope you are all well 😘😘😘
I feel you❤ Sending you some strength to carry on with work 😅
I had to put up some boundaries for myself today, and promise myself that I wasn't going to work longer than four. (Also started my day at 9 today, felt soo good to sleep in for once).
I even had a "I'm so exhausted"-quietcry during our office meeting today, that's when I knew I had to put down my computer as early as possible and not go back tonight 🙈
Doesn't help that I've been working 11 hour days the last three days too, gonna take an early weekend tomorrow, go out and buy a few bottles of wine, can't drink for the next three weekends, so have to do it this weekend 😎
Gonna thirst over Lewis, and probably slide into his dms 😂

I will say that just coming to Tattle now and again is just the break I need, and it helps me getting through the hours❤ Thanks for being my sanctuary on the internet❤

• Heart
@aidil - i saw pirales and i RAN HERE FOR MY PIRALES PAL! 🥺

obligatory:

View attachment 1895402

also how do we get pierre on love island. i feel he would be amazing. you are a lie-air! actrezz! etc.

the moustache though. it’s still a no from me.

gosh i’m so behind on everything forgive me.
PETITION TO GET PIERRE ON LOVE ISLAND STAT. Imagine him going around telling everyone how “um-bell” he is aka Georgia but Fraaaaanch 🫢🤌

I CANNOT COPE WITH THIS FRENCH OVERLOAD OF CONTENT. I ONLY HAVE 25% BATTERY AND I LEFT MY PHONE AT WORK OMG.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Top right. Who does that hand belong to?? Is it the girl in the black bikini with her leather mat on show? TELL US SIR!
Screenshot_20230119_215614_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
and ESTEBAN?!!

is charles trying to bring his divorced parents back together?! is this the parent trap?!

omg @aidil come back there is special content just for us 🔥🔥

I have a feeling that Pierresteban might not be as fiery as we expect it to be. Either that or Sharl is just the Lindsay Lohan of them 😂

Don't quote me 😂

• Haha
logging in for a second so I take my mind off other things, still not caught up :LOL::LOL: and on the top of everything I have a terrible headache
but looking at this picture, if we go internet fan-detectives' route and style (I am really tired and I don;t think clearly, forgive me):
Pierre is closer to Esteban than to Charles, his head is closer to Estie's head than to the Dimples!! 😂😂

it's not enought to make me think there will be no Baguettes' war, but it will make the whole season of analysing what is really going on so much fun 😂

Friday evening cannot come soon enough, I really want to dive into F1 world again 😘😘
(are we doing a watchalong this weekend?)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.