F1 Chatter #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charles is suddenly single, and I'm busy on holiday with Pato to go and shoot my shot with Charles. šŸ˜† šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Christ. @1millionjellybeans are we going to be hitting up Two Time Thing tonightā€¦ #iykyk

Great minds think alike, as soon as I saw thr post I thought of that šŸ¤£. Sadly, Charles does nowt for me...he's very pretty but very vacant. Although he won Grill the Grid which put him a bit higher in my estimation. I think he'd want hugs and alot of validation though. Not my thing.
Still would cut off my right arm to see single Charles and single Pierre about town whilst watching Deux Moi like a hawk. Who knows, maybe he'll surprise me! Everyone else is disgustingly wholesome.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This should be illegal holy hell šŸ„µ
They are such funny creatures, I know of someone who has a snake named Martin, I love pets with human names or just special ones šŸ˜…
This is one of the names Iā€™ve had saved for my future dog :ROFLMAO: ive also got Gary, Todd and Jeremy, human names on animals kill me šŸ˜…
View attachment 1786826
This deuxmoi post reads like a press release
I donā€™t buy this at all, she was still posting insta stories and ads from their apartment through November. All of the stuff said in this (besides the early November part) is like very public information with a sprinkle of story telling, why send to deuxmoi after theyā€™ve announced? :ROFLMAO: It could be true and their reasons would make sense but idk seems off, doesnā€™t seem like ā€˜insider infoā€™. All this said the deuxmoi subreddit is one of my favourite places on the internet šŸ˜… edit: I read this back and it sounded really aggressive but please know the tone is supposed to be a fun commentary on the creative writing assignment of the sender šŸ˜¬šŸ™

Sorry for this very mixed bag of responses hahah

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
So the photo of Charles with the guitar. Whoā€™s the girl!?

Reactions: 3
I donā€™t buy this at all, she was still posting insta stories and ads from their apartment through November. All of the stuff said in this (besides the early November part) is like very public information with a sprinkle of story telling, why send to deuxmoi after theyā€™ve announced? :ROFLMAO: It could be true and their reasons would make sense but idk seems off, doesnā€™t seem like ā€˜insider infoā€™. All this said the deuxmoi subreddit is one of my favourite places on the internet šŸ˜…

Sorry for this very mixed bag of responses hahah
i love the deuxmoi subreddit šŸ¤£

but, same. the timeline doesnā€™t make sense and the way she was looking at him on the podium at the final race wasnā€™t the expression of someone looking at their ex tbh, even an ex that you still have soft feelings for. there wasnā€™t any real need to still ā€œpretendā€ at that point. to me, whose opinion means very little i know, it seems like a sudden breakup. i just hope it isnā€™t because of anything bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

but, same. the timeline doesnā€™t make sense and the way she was looking at him on the podium at the final race wasnā€™t the expression of someone looking at their ex tbh, even an ex that you still have soft feelings for. there wasnā€™t any real need to still ā€œpretendā€ at that point. to me, whose opinion means very little i know, it seems like a sudden breakup. i just hope it isnā€™t because of anything bad.
I love the deuxmoi sub too!!!! it makes me laugh how many of the posters there actively hate the instagram account.

but yeah, I don't really have any opinions on charlotte but this post kind of makes it seems to be trying to convince everyone that a mutual breakup happened, even it it didn't šŸ˜¬ I just hope both of them can be happy in the future. breakups are always hard

• Heart

A person of culture I see :ROFLMAO:

100%, you donā€™t fake looking like that, and why would you go out clubbing together with the other drivers? Yeah, I really hope it was just that they were going different directions and nothing horrible. It must really suck going through this so publicly, especially if youā€™re the girlfriend and donā€™t necessarily have the ā€˜fansā€™

I love the deuxmoi sub too!!!! it makes me laugh how many of the posters there actively hate the instagram account.

but yeah, I don't really have any opinions on charlotte but this post kind of makes it seems to be trying to convince everyone that a mutual breakup happened, even it it didn't šŸ˜¬ I just hope both of them can be happy in the future. breakups are always hard
They really do, itā€™s hilarious :ROFLMAO: yeah it has a really weird tone!! I wonder who will get the friends? I feel like itā€™s really hard to stay in the same group after even if youā€™re coolā€¦I guess with Charles away a lot it might be easier

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't know anything about what may or may not have happened but Charles better not have been up to any slaggy tit šŸ‘¹ I feel for the more public wags like Charlotte because they can't do right or wrong. Being criticised week in, week out will really wear you down.

I have to say I love the optimism of "we'll remain good friends" - this never happens šŸ¤£ as soon as they move on and find someone new... BAM. blocked and deleted šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A person of culture I see :ROFLMAO:

100%, you donā€™t fake looking like that, and why would you go out clubbing together with the other drivers? Yeah, I really hope it was just that they were going different directions and nothing horrible. It must really suck going through this so publicly, especially if youā€™re the girlfriend and donā€™t necessarily have the ā€˜fansā€™

They really do, itā€™s hilarious :ROFLMAO: yeah it has a really weird tone!! I wonder who will get the friends? I feel like itā€™s really hard to stay in the same group after even if youā€™re coolā€¦I guess with Charles away a lot it might be easier
Charles will. They are his friends. Marta will become friends with Charlesā€™s new girlfriend or when he dates our Lablonde. She did the same when Charlotte and Charles dated soon after the split with Gigi.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't know anything about what may or may not have happened but Charles better not have been up to any slaggy tit šŸ‘¹ I feel for the more public wags like Charlotte because they can't do right or wrong. Being criticised week in, week out will really wear you down.

I have to say I love the optimism of "we'll remain good friends" - this never happens šŸ¤£ as soon as they move on and find someone new... BAM. blocked and deleted šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Itā€™ll be knives out for Charles if he has, their didnā€™t read that way thankfully šŸ™ Yeah I hope sheā€™s got a good supper system rn, sheā€™s been ripped apart the last few years and I can imagine the next month or so is going to be pretty grim for her online.

Hahaha every time, Iā€™ve been lucky enough to stay friends with a couple exes but there were definitely periods post break up that were no contact and plenty of bad words uttered :ROFLMAO:

Charles will. They are his friends. Marta will become friends with Charlesā€™s new girlfriend or when he dates our Lablonde. She did the same when Charlotte and Charles dated soon after the split with Gigi.
Aw that makes me sad, but woo for @LaBlonde, Charles and a new bestie šŸ˜… Marta is such a friend bleep which is nice because new partners should always be welcomed even if you knew the ex

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
what a time for a new thread!

please donate to my gofund me for ā€œlablonde monaco plane tickets and also maybe some outfits urgent appealā€, this is a big opportunity for me thank you
Hello, hello, I am finally able to catch up I still cannot believe the Sharl news (I am kind of sad, but I hope they will both be happy) - the fact that I slept like 2,5h today and read these news trying to energise myself with coffee makes it feel like one big crazy dream :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: especially because I haven't thought that Sharl would be a person to publicly announce anything like that.The only reason I guess would be to stop people from gossiping and intrusive stalking after not seeing them too much together anymore, but it's kind of sad there have to be announcements like that so two people can function in more peace :rolleyes:

anyway, I am ready for the Sharl and his adventures and I wish Charlotte all the best, I hope people will leave her alone (edit: in a good way - like they will not be intrusive)
I will now catch up, so be prepared for a little reaction spam :)

(people have to stop posting this private footage of me)
they are too late, all the spots in the new Bachelor of Monaco series are already taken by tattle users :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

oh, hello, what a lovely picture, I am STARING:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

The hair in the first photo šŸ„µ & the stubble and those lips!
FFS CARLOS šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„
damn, tis guys is getting even hotter

Last edited:
  • Heart
speaking of Bono, I want to be both of them in ths gif :love:

also thinking how the whole grid likes Charles I wonder how many people DMed him today LOL
Maxie??
ffs, I am apparently not alone in thinking about it LOL

71ae7d07a466684cc0c8bb634907e259d8b77901.jpg

Ok, I time to catch some sleep, I hope to have a bit more time in upcoming days to come here
when do we plan to start our psychoanalisis sessions? :LOL: is it too earl and we shall wait to start it closer to the season's start?

I now desperately miss the F1 season, I want to see press conferences, I want to see media pen interviews, I want to see interactions, I want to see Lewis' outfits, I even want to hear Fernando complaining, I WANT CONTENT I WANT DRAMA I WANT IT ALL and today I am happt about more races next year even though it seemed to me even this year it was too many for all these people involved there and I will be complaining about it also next season, but I can;t help it today, I miss it all!!!
(and it's not only my sleep deprivation talking and thought of Carlos being sad about football) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

see you tomorrow!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Off topic but is anyone looking forward to the Meghan and Harry docuseries on Netflix Thursday? Iā€™ll be watching!

Reactions: 6
Off topic but is anyone looking forward to the Meghan and Harry docuseries on Netflix Thursday? Iā€™ll be watching!
I donā€™t know much about it but I live for drama so šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø guess Iā€™ll have to watch

• Haha
Oh, I will be chained to my couch as soon as I finish work šŸ˜‚

And sorry I'm late to the party tonight, gonna head to bed and sleep a little, but I just got off a phonecall with one of our volunteers, it only lasted for four hours, because none of us knows how to shut up, and we both just keep rambling on. At this point I'm considering her more as a friend and someone I would like to have a drink with rather than someone who is a volunteer šŸ˜‚ and I think she consideres me as such too, there's just some people you vibe with (same as with you nosey witches šŸ˜˜)

So sorry for the reaction spam, but I think that'll be all from me for today šŸ˜‚

And just to have said it: I think Charles have just thrown his phone into the ocean and gotten an old Nokia, even with notifications off, he's done seeing the number of dms going up by thousands by the minute. (You know he checked them at least a few times before throwing his phone into the ocean)

I donā€™t know much about it but I live for drama so šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø guess Iā€™ll have to watch
Iā€™m hoping for DTS level drama. But at the same time feel guilty because itā€™s a family thatā€™s fallen out

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.