F1 Chatter #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts and prayers to Carlos who must be this close 🤏 to a heart attack right now 😅

Edit for context: Spain is really close to be eliminated from the world cup

Édit 2: Yeah that's official Morocco won

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow what a bad day for the Ferrari boys. At least they can console each other

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's like they know they've fine nothing wrong. Science can say that dogs doesn't feel guilt and lives in the moment, but I'm sure mine feels guilt.
They also say that dogs don't watch TV, I'm sure mine does, and that she has some shows she like more than others 😂 she likes F1 and her newest favorite is the advent calendar I'm watching every day, yesterday she layed her head on the armrest of the couch to see the TV better😂 She also reacts to deer, reindeer, moose and bears showing up at the screen😂

They are such funny creatures, I know of someone who has a snake named Martin, I love pets with human names or just special ones 😅
My brother named his snake Drake 😂

Scotty James just replied to me on tiktok... I'm going to start calling him my Internet friend I think

Last edited:
  • Haha
I've been MIA lately and haven't really been keeping up on things. That's what working 6 days a week does to you. Thankfully have a day off tomorrow m

All I'm here to say is, SINGLE SHARL ERA?

BRB, sliding into his DMs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I've been MIA lately and haven't really been keeping up on things. That's what working 6 days a week does to you. Thankfully have a day off tomorrow m

All I'm here to say is, SINGLE SHARL ERA?

BRB, sliding into his DMs
39CB4EB6-17F1-440C-9D3B-CD39B9DB573A.jpeg

alexa, play traitor by olivia rodrigo (🤣😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
SORRY WTF I GO OUT FOR A FEW HOURS AND NOW SHARL IS SINGLE, GOING SKYDIVING WITH PIERRE AND LABLONDE HAS MOVED TO MONACO AS PART OF A SEXY TATTLE TIMESHARE DEAL?!

ffs can someone go throw a Kika sized spanner in the works in Milan so we can get the French/Monégasque slag era we all deserve in this thread?!

Also why do men suddenly become even hotter when they’re single? Why is this a thing?! Like I’ve always just looked at Sharl fondly cos he’s too baby-faced to be my usual type… but the Wildest Dreams vibe plus the new singledom is making me a bit hot under the collar? Christ. @1millionjellybeans are we going to be hitting up Two Time Thing tonight… #iykyk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Will be back later with reaction spam but initial thoughts on Charles and Cha is bit sad but not really unexpected is it?

Reactions: 7
Really hope we’re about to see the Dark Sharl Era. That boy has been keeping his dark side buttoned up for years and is due a full breakdown and then a villain uprising 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
SORRY WTF I GO OUT FOR A FEW HOURS AND NOW SHARL IS SINGLE, GOING SKYDIVING WITH PIERRE AND LABLONDE HAS MOVED TO MONACO AS PART OF A SEXY TATTLE TIMESHARE DEAL?!

ffs can someone go throw a Kika sized spanner in the works in Milan so we can get the French/Monégasque slag era we all deserve in this thread?!
can i change the name of my actual house to “sexy tattle timeshare deal”?!?!

you have no idea how much i want single charles and pierre. sorry kika but you’re 🔥 you’ll move on. i want sexy single pirales skydiving, sexy single pirales piano, sexy single pirales yacht, sexy single pirales clubbing, sexy single pirales on a double date with me and aidil. you know, just bro things.

we’re meant to get like a super cold snap in the uk this week but not on tattle! 🥵

You can have first dibs. I'll go after and have seconds 😂😉
i will allow it. your name is on the rota 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
View attachment 1786826
This deuxmoi post reads like a press release
My daughter told me a few weeks she’d read online that they’d broke up. I assumed it was gossip as she was at the GP and posted this photo. I remember thinking over the summer break some of photos with Cha he didn’t seem happy but then the video he posted on YouTube at the time they seemed to be fine. I suppose they’re so young really & I can imagine them both not wanting to be the first to say it’s over.

Reactions: 7
Will be back later with reaction spam but initial thoughts on Charles and Cha is bit sad but not really unexpected is it?
I don't think it seems that unexpected. Tbh, whilst we all can sit here and thirst over the drivers, I think being in a relationship with one of them and wanting to have your own life and also actually have quality time with your significant other seems damn near impossible. I do joke often that I would like a rich husband (although tbf mostly so I could get him to donate money to my work because trying to get anything done on the budget available to a charity is not the one!) but I also know that I personally would be bored as hell of not working after a while. And whilst there are of course many jobs one can do remotely, it's not that simple and even if you only went to half the races that's a lot of travel and disruption to your life and restrictions on when you get to see the person you love. Sure it probably suits some people, but others maybe only sustainable for a few years and then you want more than then other person is able to give.

Definitely here for some Sharl winter break slagging though to keep us entertained til March 😅

• Heart
What's the odds that we'll hype up Sharl's slag era and it'll all come to nothing. Just like Pierre's non existent slag era.

Also, note to Charles himself, the facial hair looks good

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.