F1 Chatter #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hi in the new thread!!!!

I missed last pages of the last one, will catch up later, I hope there will be lots of content from the parties
I need to work on some kind of system to not miss anything LOL (I missed Seb's Live nooooo), but thankfully now there will be time to catch up before the next race :ROFLMAO:
I also HOPE that Lando or Daniel or anyone else will photograph or record something spicy or hilarious and post it by accident ;)

4850ac7c2d58099ee4eaa0bdbe1d27fa136e86a0.jpg
08c3717580e3261dc71c7fa97bb078ed07a46900.jpg

and that was quick, Fernando, already at AM :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
qd90ooxoa51a1.jpg

Thank you for the new thread.

Carlos….please don’t leave us over the winter break
I am willing to prepare a petition to him about that :love::love::love:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So I fell asleep in a drunken, depressed state and woke up a bit ago. About to shove my face into a bowl of spaghetti and I’ll be right with you all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I fell asleep in a drunken, depressed state and woke up a bit ago. About to shove my face into a bowl of spaghetti and I’ll be right with you all 🤣
I love you❤ I couldn't sleep because I was too hungry so I ate my feeling away, and will probably be going to sleep in a few hours 😂

I'll also add to those that doesn't have me on SM, feel free to add if you find me 🌞

• Heart
Reactions: 4
for anyonewho is geoblocked by sky, like I am, I found the piece with Jnsn and Daniel on tumblr (the really short one ;) , but I am not able to paste the whole post or even a link, I think tumblr must have blocked it (not cause of sky but in general, because it's been happening for some time now), but if you go to Jenson's tag on tumblr the vid is there (I guess it will be also on yt soon, but for nowI found it there)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Congrats! You did it! 🎉🎉
i only just realised how clever and subtle one of your clues was 👏🏻🤣

i was sitting here thinking “but how can her name be crocs? that’s not a name? is it first name platform and last name crocs?”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am more drunk than I thought, I just tried to adjust my glasses then realised I took them off after the race so just jabbed myself in the eye 🥴 four shots of tequila rose deep... WELP

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i only just realised how clever and subtle one of your clues was 👏🏻🤣

i was sitting here thinking “but how can her name be crocs? that’s not a name? is it first name platform and last name crocs?”
You really are the female version if Charles 😂😂 you should have been able to figure it out without that one clue, if were thinking about the same one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You really are the female version if Charles 😂😂 you should have been able to figure it out without that one clue, if were thinking about the same one 😂
this is the best thing anyone has ever said to me 🥺

but basically yes 🤣 i made every single expression in that meme image.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Alpaca fans I’ve just remembered I follow an account on IG which has some with drivers names!
Alonso, Lando, Checo (sadly he was sick and died 😭), Max, Bono, Ricardo (almost)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Alpaca fans I’ve just remembered I follow an account on IG which has some with drivers names!
Alonso, Lando, Checo (sadly he was sick and died 😭), Max, Bono, Ricardo (almost)
This is just amazing!

(I started writing a story last night where they have a kennel, and one the litters are named after drivers 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Happy new thread.....
An emotional day.
Gonna miss Daniel, Seb and Mick (and Latifi).

Hopefully we will get during the break a lot of other news to talk about or getting hints so we can be Tattle detectives again.

8deff09bd986e829b8e8d7b14d90c9d2.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.