F1 Chatter #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As the season draws to a close, we say farewell to Seb and Nicky and see you later to Mick and Daniel .

It's been great having our little community here. Here's to a post season break full of tasty content.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You're the real hero here @Princess of Scots ❤ Thank you for making a new thread just in time for when I'm trying to eat my dinner 😂 Can we please appreciate my cuts of mushrooms, onions and paprika, seeing as I'm about one bottle of wine down already I'm pretty pleased with makeing them that "small" 😂 and all my thin potato sliced hidden underneath the mushrooms and all that fun 😂
16689642003904371559827300679839.jpg

I'm eager to hear about the other cooking adventures some of us has been on today 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I'm crying again 😭 The grids going to feel so empty without him next year
omg he sounds so emotional at the end 😭

he’s such a loss. there isn’t anyone there who replaces his energy. i really really hope/wish he goes into media at some point, he’s so suited for it.

i will miss him massively 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you for the new thread.

Carlos….please don’t leave us over the winter break

• Heart
Reactions: 9
omg he sounds so emotional at the end 😭

he’s such a loss. there isn’t anyone there who replaces his energy. i really really hope/wish he goes into media at some point, he’s so suited for it.

i will miss him massively 😭😭
He does sound really emotional at the end 😭
I can't believe that we'll loose the power generator for 50% of the grid with him and his energy 😭

Really hope my dreams of Checo getting fired and Daniel taking over becomes a reality ❤🤞

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
He dies sound really emotional at the end 😭
I can't believe that we'll loose the power generator for 50% of the grid with him and his energy 😭

Really hope my dreams of Checo getting fired and Daniel taking over becomes a reality ❤🤞
i really wonder how it goes with checo now. he’s given so much and received no help, right until the end. if he does leave rb i hope it’s on his terms but i agree with you that it’s possible they push him out. there’s been a breakdown in relationships there no matter how they spin it. plus max, the centrepoint of the team, seems to really and genuinely love daniel and would probably want him back. i wonder 🧐🧐 your dream may become real!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You're the real hero here @Princess of Scots ❤ Thank you for making a new thread just in time for when I'm trying to eat my dinner 😂 Can we please appreciate my cuts of mushrooms, onions and paprika, seeing as I'm about one bottle of wine down already I'm pretty pleased with makeing them that "small" 😂 and all my thin potato sliced hidden underneath the mushrooms and all that fun 😂 View attachment 1746274
I'm eager to hear about the other cooking adventures some of us has been on today 😂
Looks amazing, I'm trying to pass off a packet of tayto as dinner, it's not working 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You're the real hero here @Princess of Scots ❤ Thank you for making a new thread just in time for when I'm trying to eat my dinner 😂 Can we please appreciate my cuts of mushrooms, onions and paprika, seeing as I'm about one bottle of wine down already I'm pretty pleased with makeing them that "small" 😂 and all my thin potato sliced hidden underneath the mushrooms and all that fun 😂 View attachment 1746274
looks so good! 💙

i am attempting to make a chicken teriyaki bowl to try and counteract the sugar i’ve had today. so far it isn’t going well (mainly because i keep stopping to look at my phone 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it bad that a petty part of me is very happy Checo didn’t get P2 because it officially means Max doing what he did in Brazil cost Red Bull their first ever P1 and P2 in the standings 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He’s live 🥹

Is it bad that a petty part of me is very happy Checo didn’t get P2 because it officially means Max doing what he did in Brazil cost Red Bull their first ever P1 and P2 in the standings 🤷🏻‍♀️
It wouldn’t have helped, he still would’ve lost by 1 point

Reactions: 9
Yes and no... I think Brazil has really shown what kind of person Max is. He's only in it for himself. I wanted Charles to finish P2 (or first, but...) but this sport is cutthroat and I feel for Checo because he deserved better.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.