F1 Chatter #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and no... I think Brazil has really shown what kind of person Max is. He's only in it for himself. I wanted Charles to finish P2 (or first, but...) but this sport is cutthroat and I feel for Checo because he deserved better.
Oh I feel horrible for Checo, for sure, but I would have felt almost worse for Charles if he lost it considering how well they started the year 😅

It wouldn’t have helped, he still would’ve lost by 1 point
Ah yeah, I swear jenson said to Checo that he lost out by 1 point so that’s what I went off I never actually looked at the points difference

Reactions: 9
Oh I feel horrible for Checo, for sure, but I would have felt almost worse for Charles if he lost it considering how well they started the year 😅
i would always have felt (and do feel) worse for checo tbh. charles lost a lot through his team’s incompetence, checo lost a lot through his team not valuing and respecting him. charles ends still knowing he’s ferrari’s long term number one (sorry carlos), checo ends knowing exactly where he stands in rb’s feelings :(

• Heart
Reactions: 13
i really wonder how it goes with checo now. he’s given so much and received no help, right until the end. if he does leave rb i hope it’s on his terms but i agree with you that it’s possible they push him out. there’s been a breakdown in relationships there no matter how they spin it. plus max, the centrepoint of the team, seems to really and genuinely love daniel and would probably want him back. i wonder 🧐🧐 your dream may become real!!
Just to be a little serious tonight, I really hope Daniel will return to RB, but only if the whole team changes some of their values. Daniel had grown after leaving RB, and RB is toxic as F. Thats why I need them to have a wholesome Seb in their team, if only just for PR, because he will have an impackt on the team.
Looks amazing, I'm trying to pass off a packet of tayto as dinner, it's not working 😂😂
I still have some steak left if you want it. I'll fly it over on my broom for you :love:

While I was starting to reply to you, Sebs live was on, and I watched it. I love that man. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I agree regarding the relationship between RB and Checo, and I honestly think it’s broken now. I don’t care what PR spin they put on it, there’ll be no coming back from the things he said about Max in the eyes of Horner and Marko. He’ll be lucky to keep that seat for the next 2 years, and it’ll be very miserable for him. In the eyes of the public it’s made Red Bull look terrible though and that’s always a plus to me 🫣

Reactions: 10
I saw your name come up when I was watching!! Made me feel all warm 🥰
i got in but i know no one’s actual names 🤣 pretend that we saw each other! 😉🥰

he’s so lovely. what he said about his second daughter and his father-in-law, and being confronted with the fragility of life in that way 😭

• Heart
I was hoping for some drama with RB on Teds notebook. Felt the after race coverage wasn’t great today.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's easy for those of us who already know to laugh at this one 😂 Not going to tell until you realise that it's been in front of you this whole whole time tho 😂
oh god i didn’t want to have to try and use my actual brain today 🤣

B5D27760-14F8-4A17-9D26-6A693CDB2533.jpeg

(also there is truly a charles image for every occasion!)

• Haha
On the drunk cooking front- I've just cried for 40 minutes straight i might actually just put frozen chips in the oven or eat a tub of ice cream and call that dinner

• Heart
  • Haha
oh god i didn’t want to have to try and use my actual brain today 🤣

View attachment 1746414
I'm nat giving you anymore hints now 😂 You'll figure it out soon 😂

On the drunk cooking front- I've just cried for 40 minutes straight i might actually just put frozen chips in the oven or eat a tub of ice cream and call that dinner
Thanks for reminding me that I bought ice cream yesterday ❤😂 Gonna eat it soon, when I'm done with my food coma 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
About Red Bull, i wanted to post it when it came out but then completely forgot. A few weeks back Guillaume Rocquelin (ex Red Bull engineer that is now in charge of the red bull junior team) did an interview where he was quite harsh with Max. I was surprised Red Bull allowed this to come out tbh. He was basically saying that even if Max has a natural talent he is really weak technically compared to other driver he had work with, especially Seb. And that he still need to learn a lot about how to develop a car. I don't know if it was talked about outside of France because i didn't see a lot of people talking about it on twitter. But it doesn't give Max a good image 😬.

I think i will join the disaster in the kitchenette club. I wanted to do a poulet basquaise but totally overcooked my rice 😭 And i can't even use the i am drunk excuse 😅

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.