F1 Chatter #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now I am mad cause I can't stay to talk to you guys but have to go back to my work journeys, damn.

I will be back later, probably in the new thread, ooohhh, now I am thinking single Sharl and Lando, and Pierre the Slag in the relationship LOL :D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And now I am mad cause I can't stay to talk to you guys but have to go back to my work journeys, damn.

I will be back later, probably in the new thread, ooohhh, now I am thinking single Sharl and Lando, and Pierre the Slag in the relationship LOL :D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
sage gravely!!

i’m going to monaco in June so hopefully they can resist an under20k girl til then so i have a glimmer of hope

OR

they’ll have found one and binned her off in that time and i can be part of the slag era 2.0

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my God, I have a coffee break during my travelling, and THIS,
SHARL
I AM SPITTING MY COFFEE IN PUBLIC PLACE RIGHT NOW

on the one hand, I liked Charlotte, I always feel a little bit for a girl in situations like this because oh yeah, Sharl will be FINE but she will be Charles Leclerc's ex gf :(
On the other hand, I forget how young they are and that it is the best to go their own ways if something doesn't work, they have whole life ahead of them

@LaBlonde what is a dress code for your wedding????

But seriously, SHARL PLEASE SAVE THE WINTER BREAK and provide content for us!!!!!!!

Guys, I am excited !!!!!
sharl is here to save the winter!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻

wedding dress code is formal af because i’m extra and love the ✨✨✨ basically anything that is covered with glitter and/or sequins. your outfit will obviously have to match with carlos 😉😉🤣

how the turn tables!! settled down pierre and single sharl?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Really surprised by this announcement. Wasn’t a fan of Charlotte but breakups are never nice. La Blonde I expect a wedding invite.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Really surprised by this announcement. Wasn’t a fan of Charlotte but breakups are never nice. La Blonde I expect a wedding invite.
it’s shocked me too
she was a good few races last year and they seemed good from IG
but i guess it goes to show that u shouldn’t believe all you see on socials

live footage of me:

of course! you’re all in the wedding party 😉

(in all seriousness i hope they’re both okay, they were very sweet together and charlotte genuinely seems like a nice person. i hope it’s a gradual growing apart and nothing bad has happened)

• Haha
  • Heart
it’s shocked me too
she was a good few races last year and they seemed good from IG
but i guess it goes to show that u shouldn’t believe all you see on socials
I posted several times on the other wag thread in the very early days about my feelings regarding Cha and this is such a lovely thread so I am not going to rehash it.
But you are correct. Social Media is incredibly misleading.

Just popping on quickly after seeing Charles Insta. Didn’t see that coming at all. Will catch up later after work!

Reactions: 7
I can't believe how many "congrats Charles for your 2023 WDC" i have seen since the story was posted 🙄 As if Charlotte was the problem 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
That’s sad…..buuuuttttt we can at least hope for some SLAGGING over the break 😂

• Haha
Charlotte 💔

First Mattia, now Charlotte... We are definitely entering the SHARL VILLAIN ERA 👹

• Heart
  • Haha
I can't believe how many "congrats Charles for your 2023 WDC" i have seen since the story was posted 🙄 As if Charlotte was the problem 😡
wow, i didn’t realise charlotte was also head of ferrari strategy.

i hate that nonsense 😠

I'm so ready for Charles Slag Era you have no idea!

I can see Charles being the new Jenson 😈😂
I wonder if Pierre will become single too so he and Charles can slag it up together! Imagine that....it'd be the best present Tattle could have for Christmas!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Charlotte 💔

First Mattia, now Charlotte... We are definitely entering the SHARL VILLAIN ERA 👹
this should be the next thread title tbh 🤣

DARK SHARL RISE 🙌🏻

edit: just saw it’s new thread time! i’ll start one now 😘

new thread is here!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.