Ex-Love Islanders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg wondered why this thread blew up a little again! RIP Lemma 😂😂😂

Hope we get some more tea after this 🍵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I keep seeing Lemma fans accounts writing “right person, wrong time” and tagging them in it too 😫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I'm just giggling that Luca still has him and gemma pictures still up 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Antigoni and Danica “performing” in Dublin last night. This gives high school talent show vibes and would definitely not be put through to the next round! Do they come as a pair now!? 😭

Danica cringes me out so much. As much as I dislike Tiggers (iykyk) at least she's singing (albeit badly) why is Danica up there 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Not up to date really with previous years love islanders but has Millie gone very trashy??? Or has she been like that since splitting with Liam?

Reactions: 21
What happened to danica been friends with indiyah
Yeah it’s interesting to see what factions have emerged post show. I think Danica has settled into Love Island D lister territory, going to any and every cringe event that will have her. Hence her being so tight with Antigoni nowadays. Whereas Indiyah is operating on a much higher level with the elite brand deals and opportunities. She only seems to rub elbows with Tasha these days.

Reactions: 34
What happened to danica been friends with indiyah
Indiyah has really only hung out with the friends she had prior to going on the show. But even those get togethers seem to be far and few in between.

In a recent article, she did say that she's not going to be as busy after her and Dami move in together this week so hopefully she can meet up with the others as people's schedules have often clashed.

The only people she has really been with after the show is Tasha and that one dinner where Paige was also there.

But I also kind of hope that she sticks with Tasha. She's come across very cringe post show 😂.

Reactions: 7
I've always like Amy Hart and I'm really happy for her pregnancy, but jesus am I sick to death of it being all she talks about. I'm pregnant myself and even I'm finding it too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I've always like Amy Hart and I'm really happy for her pregnancy, but jesus am I sick to death of it being all she talks about. I'm pregnant myself and even I'm finding it too much.
Aw I’m inclined to agree. I’m happy for her, but I don’t think it’s healthy for anybody to make pregnancy their only personality trait. Eventually you won’t be pregnant anymore and you’ll not remember who you were pre-pregnancy.

Reactions: 23
I dont understand why the LI couples always have to move in together so quickly. In a normal relationship would you move in after 4 months? No. Unless LI do a really gd job of matching couples.

And i dont believe all this "they have a contract" bs

Reactions: 24
I dont understand why the LI couples always have to move in together so quickly. In a normal relationship would you move in after 4 months? No. Unless LI do a really gd job of matching couples.

And i dont believe all this "they have a contract" bs
They have contracts with itv like a normal job, they even have a contract where they get paid whilst they’re on the show but I doubt there’s any contracts forcing couples to stay together as others have suggested. That would be morally wrong and I dont think they would risk that after all the deaths from the show

Reactions: 7
I think they move in for convenience. It gets them newspaper headlines and keeps them relevant and the whole house thing gives them loads of content

Reactions: 28
Are we surprised? She made the Curtis thing her personality for time. So this isn’t a shock 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I unfollowed her for this very reason. She made such a song a dance about how it wouldn’t become all of her content yet here we are…

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.