Ex-Love Islanders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially if the rumours floating around football circles are true šŸ‘€
lol i know what rumours you're mean but i wasn't outright referring to them more that he seems to date girls that aren't fully white or aren't white at all atm

Reactions: 6
I donā€™t think Gemma is all that to look at tbh sorry. I donā€™t think she is Lucaā€™s usual type anyway. It was Michael Owen and her connections that attracted Luca

Reactions: 28
I donā€™t think Gemma is all that to look at tbh sorry. I donā€™t think she is Lucaā€™s usual type anyway. It was Michael Owen and her connections that attracted Luca
I don't think she's anything special either tbh but she has a look that boys love!!

Reactions: 8
Apparently, his family has been messaging fans saying stuff like he deserves better etc. and his sister started following a fan account after they trash talked Gemma šŸ‘€

Messy, IF true!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
The good thing about breakup is luca is free to be with his real love.............................Jacques

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Isnā€™t it common knowledge that when a newspaper states ā€œa source told usā€ thatā€™s itā€™s bullshit and theyā€™re just making it up.

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m loving that this is under funny tweets. Even the twitter algorithm knows the showmance is comical
3820D606-2D1A-44AB-B7C3-60C030719221.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Isnā€™t it common knowledge that when a newspaper states ā€œa source told usā€ thatā€™s itā€™s bullshit and theyā€™re just making it up.
Not necessarily. The "source" can also be the management.

Reactions: 11
I wonder if Gemma and Luca were the couple Paige was talking about when she said even though thereā€™s 3 couples together thereā€™s really only 2šŸ¤Ø

Reactions: 6
Lucasā€™s sister seems an absolute bloody nightmare to be honest. I cannot stand clingy mothers/sisters. If you love your brother so much, you shag himšŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 47
šŸ˜¶ He hasnā€™t diedā€¦
Heā€™s too good for this world??? The guys a prick. He set the standard too high for guys??? The guys a moody, controlling melt! Jesus wept. Who is posting this on twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Gemmas so stuck up it unreal she see the whole love island cast as below her, I've seen them all meet up and do social events but no Gemma? Also watching her vlog she full on hates Luca even with the camera on šŸ’€

Reactions: 24
I just watched her Dubai vlog in x2 speed 10 days ago it was uploaded. Just to see how they were and Gemma talks about Luca helping with her sisters. The youngest sister has piggyback off him when getting out of sea like I actually feel bad for him. He went to get her a certain band for her suitcase and she was moaning??šŸ„“

Reactions: 13
I just watched her Dubai vlog in x2 speed 10 days ago it was uploaded. Just to see how they were and Gemma talks about Luca helping with her sisters. The youngest sister has piggyback off him when getting out of sea like I actually feel bad for him. He went to get her a certain band for her suitcase and she was moaning??šŸ„“
I reckon weā€™re gonna see more messiness from Luca soon. His pride and ego must be hurting cus he really simped for Gemma. I donā€™t even think it was about her looks tbh, his exes were just as pretty if not prettier than her. Luca was trying to secure the bag, plain and simple. Imo itā€™s the reason he latched onto her so hard to begin with and begged it so much. But he was a fool to think he could tie down the pretty 19 year old daughter of a multimillionaire household name ex footballer. Luca deffo has delusions of grandeur about himself, probably because he grew up coddled and spoilt by his weirdo enabling family members.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Did Luca ever sell fish btw I feel like it was his ploy to be jack Fincham selling pens I've heard his families loaded

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.