Ex-Love Islanders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I checked out Jordan series 5’s insta today. The man is looking fine. He is doing ads for high end brands and attended the Givenchy fashion show. If he could turn it around after TWO DAYS then any islanders this year can !! ( apart from casa fools!)

Reactions: 13
Season 2 was honestly so good. I’m rewatching and each episode has more drama than the entire recent seasons combined.

Reactions: 18
I checked out Jordan series 5’s insta today. The man is looking fine. He is doing ads for high end brands and attended the Givenchy fashion show. If he could turn it around after TWO DAYS then any islanders this year can !! ( apart from casa fools!)
Read those two words in Anna’s voice in my head

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just turned on my TV to find Jacques on ITV talking about “living with ADHD”.

I really wish we would stop giving CIS white men redemtion arcs and excusing their crappy behaviour.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Just turned on my TV to find Jacques on ITV talking about “living with ADHD”.

I really wish we would stop giving CIS white men redemtion arcs and excusing their crappy behaviour.
they really need to address the "private story" of his floating around if they want to talk about MH

Reactions: 6
For anyone who hasn’t seen it, it’s this is it on Reddit:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
A space to put all the z-list Love Islanders together to gossip, as most of them aren’t interesting enough to warrant their own thread!

This is a list of all the couples who are still together (01/08/22)

Series 2:
Cara & Nathan (Married)
Olivia & Alex (Married)

Series 3:
Jess & Don (Married)
Camilla & Jamie (Married)

Series 5:
Molly-Mae & Tommy
Lucie & Luke (Luke was in season 6)

Series 6:
Paige & Finn
Molly & Callum
Eva & Nas

Series 7:
Chloe & Toby
Faye & Teddy

Series 8:
Ekin-Su & Davide
Luca & Gemma
Indiyah & Dami
Andrew & Tasha
Danica & Jamie
Paige & Adam (bonus - Adam was also in season 4)
I thought Chloe and Toby had split

Nah, they posted a picture together two days ago 😊

I’m glad they’re still together, they should have won last year for the fact they were bonkers
Aw I must of missed it. I’m glad they are still together.
I really love the fact Chloe is one of the only islanders to come out and go for a sports brand, rather than the typical PLT

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.