Ex-Love Islanders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must be the only person who doesn’t mind Paige
Same, I think she just has an unfortunate resting face and for some reason she snarls when trying to look sexy 🤣
I do think people tend to hate any woman who oozes confidence, and will brand it as smug or arrogant.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Same, I think she just has an unfortunate resting face and for some reason she snarls when trying to look sexy 🤣
I do think people tend to hate any woman who oozes confidence, and will brand it as smug or arrogant.
Maura had confidence and people learned to love her.
Ekin too
Paige just isn’t a nice girl imo

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t think Paige is hated. Most islanders are loved and disliked. The whole ‘fake couple’ narrative annoyed me. Like say it with your chest or don’t say it at all

Reactions: 15
Paige is a witch. You could see that in love island she hated ekin from day one. It kills her she won. Constant digs all the time. She needs to get over it and concentrate on her own mess of a love life without judging others

• Heart
Reactions: 19
to be fair none of the girls liked ekin when she came in... she's a bombshell (part of the reason) and then she made certain comments that wouldn't go down with most people like her comment about giving advice to gemma like her little sister... Also if another islander had said what Paige said she or he wouldn't be getting backlash and judgment for it and she/ or he would instead be getting called iconic for it...

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Paige is a witch. You could see that in love island she hated ekin from day one. It kills her she won. Constant digs all the time. She needs to get over it and concentrate on her own mess of a love life without judging others
You're allowed to dislike someone though, doesn't mean you're a witch? Ekin has a polarising personality, so I think it's fair enough that she didn't love her.
And it's an edited TV show... none of us know them at all.
(The Welsh in me can't help but jump to her defence lol)

Maura had confidence and people learned to love her.
Ekin too
Paige just isn’t a nice girl imo
Which reminds me, Maura borderline sexually harassed Tommy when she first went into the villa. Can't believe everyone got over that so quickly 👀🥲

Reactions: 9
to be fair none of the girls liked ekin when she came in... she's a bombshell (part of the reason) and then she made certain comments that wouldn't go down with most people like her comment about giving advice to gemma like her little sister... Also if another islander had said what Paige said she or he wouldn't be getting backlash and judgment for it and she/ or he would instead be getting called iconic for it...
I do agree in wanting gossip post show and messiness. I think Paige got backlash because she didn’t actually say who the couple was. It left it open for everyone guessing. I would’ve called her iconic is she named them.

Edit- during the podcast she done that smug smirk when the host implied Gemma and Luca aren’t close to the cast. I just wanted her to come out and spill the tea properly. Btw I don’t think she’s a mean girl and I don’t dislike her.

Reactions: 3
You're allowed to dislike someone though, doesn't mean you're a witch? Ekin has a polarising personality, so I think it's fair enough that she didn't love her.
And it's an edited TV show... none of us know them at all.
(The Welsh in me can't help but jump to her defence lol)

Which reminds me, Maura borderline sexually harassed Tommy when she first went into the villa. Can't believe everyone got over that so quickly 👀🥲
I'll never forget them flirting on the day bed things one night and then Maura sticking her head under the covers to see if Tommy was hard.... i found it sooo hard to watch

Reactions: 12
I'll never forget them flirting on the day bed things one night and then Maura sticking her head under the covers to see if Tommy was hard.... i found it sooo hard to watch
I still find it crazy how they all are besties. like how did Molly cut everyone off from the show apart from Maura

Reactions: 26
I was just rewatching season 5 and I really liked Maura until this rewatch…don’t know why I looked past all the strange things she did, like going for Curtis after sticking up for Amy…??? Eh? Girls girl ?

Reactions: 17
Maura annoyed me first watch and rewatch. The trailer we got from it was iconic. I swear the producers edited ‘I want him to teach me how to dance’ like a horror movie LOL. The only other cliffhanger at this level was the Toby one ‘brought Mary back, didn’t think Abi would be by herself, but my head is with Chloe’ I don’t think the producers have delivered with the first look trailers since

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have met Maura in a social setting before she was very self absorbed

Paige from what I have heard is actually decent in person and doesn’t have a stuck up attitude but agree she doesn’t come across well on tv

Love island has created so many horrors - Laura Anderson, Faye, Ellie Brown the list goes on the men from the show have generally not been as insufferable when they leave other than Dami.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I guess we all have different experiences with them. I had a positive experience with Laura A and Maura. I have also met Curtis S5, AJ S7 and Kady S2 who all came across friendly. Jordan S5 was my only one negative experience. He was a little standoffish. He might be lovely and o just got him on a bad day.

I didn’t meet Dami. From his interviews he comes across the same on/off screen. Unpopular opinion I like how unfiltered he is. Paige from what I can online seems to be a decent person.

Reactions: 7
Maura annoyed me first watch and rewatch. The trailer we got from it was iconic. I swear the producers edited ‘I want him to teach me how to dance’ like a horror movie LOL. The
Omg this still lives rent free in my head till this day 😂 the echo on it! And the slow pan up of Curtis from the torso up, and everyone was just like “EH?! CURTIS?!!!!?”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg this still lives rent free in my head till this day 😂 the echo on it! And the slow pan up of Curtis from the torso up, and everyone was just like “EH?! CURTIS?!!!!?”
Same😂 I will never recover from watching it. The simply cut away to him when she said “manly” 😂 The editing team was shady and deserve a raise for that

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.