Ex-Love Islanders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Millie was quite unique and different in the Villa with her bob and dress sense, idk she just didn’t seem like your generic blonde ditsy influencer but now she does
It doesn’t suit her either. Her bob made her face look more in proporitob

Reactions: 14
Does Mary Bedford think she is the uk equivalent to Kim Kardashian? She really seems to be copying her! Marilyn and sonny and Cher costume and the general fashion she is doing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does any one follow Kendall Rae knight. Thought she was gonna start rubbing herself off in her latest reel!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does Mary Bedford think she is the uk equivalent to Kim Kardashian? She really seems to be copying her! Marilyn and sonny and Cher costume and the general fashion she is doing
She is vacant and horrendous and a complete non entity why people follow her is beyond me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The older one is Presley according to the Daily Mail anyway. Although Jess said she didn't want their names publicised so 🤷‍♀️
isn't she also the girl who posted her child completely naked on Instagram too?! but please don't publish their names. I can't with influencer culture 🙃

Reactions: 8
Liberty’s new reel on insta 🙄 I know she’s harmless but I’m so close to unfollowing.

Also, Paige and Finn’s apartment beaut. Those city views!

Reactions: 6
Paige is on Vicky pattinsons podcast this week and there’s a clip of it. before love island she was engaged. This person dumped her. She was depressed, down to 7 stone. He was on tinder week after breaking up… she said I’ll go one better applied for love Islaand 🫣🫣

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Paige is on Vicky pattinsons podcast this week and there’s a clip of it. before love island she was engaged. This person dumped her. She was depressed, down to 7 stone. He was on tinder week after breaking up… she said I’ll go one better applied for love Islaand 🫣🫣
She spoke about this on the other podcast too, her fiance apparently dumped her by text while at work. Horrible situation for anyone tbh.

Liberty’s new reel on insta 🙄 I know she’s harmless but I’m so close to unfollowing.

Also, Paige and Finn’s apartment beaut. Those city views!
I really Paige and Finn actually they're just quite normal aren't they? Where have the posted their apartment I want a nosey lol

Reactions: 10
I really Paige and Finn actually they're just quite normal aren't they? Where have the posted their apartment I want a nosey lol
They do seem the most normal don’t they! Paige posted an insta story, I believe it was an AD for a tv. Their apartment just just looked unreal and the city views were amazing. It’s one of those apartments that have floor to ceiling windows.

Reactions: 3
Good on her. Although it hasn’t worked out great for her

Reactions: 4
I know on paper I should fully support Paige but she can just be so damn smug whenever she think she’s in a good position.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.