Ex-Love Islanders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually like that Gemma isn’t over the top and lovey dovey over social media that for me is contrived and cringe
<<cough cough Ekin and Davide>>
Luca is still a Gobshite though

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I actually like that Gemma isn’t over the top and lovey dovey over social media that for me is contrived and cringe
<<cough cough Ekin and Davide>>
Luca is still a Gobshite though
I bet he’s well needy behind the scenes. Pls gem put me on your Instagram page. Think she just keeps her cards close to her chest

Reactions: 18
I recognize the girl Davide is now following in Dubai Kim Andre. She has a tattle thread under her real name Kim keneghan
It’s an interesting read.

Reactions: 2
In Ekin & Davide’s defence I don’t think they enjoy social media at all and that doesn’t bode well with having a load of fans who are begging them for content all the time🤣

Reactions: 13
In Ekin & Davide’s defence I don’t think they enjoy social media at all and that doesn’t bode well with having a load of fans who are begging them for content all the time🤣
I don’t think it’s that they don’t enjoy it - I think they’re just really fake and it shows through in their content.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think it’s that they don’t enjoy it - I think they’re just really fake and it shows through in their content.
Hmm see I don’t think they’re a fake couple but I do think they post some things to keep their fans happy rather than because they would usually. I guess we’ll see what happens after their show airs though

Reactions: 3
Does Gemma actually wear any other colours than cream and varying shades of tit brown?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just seen Olivia has quit the jungle after less than 24 hours. Supposedly on medical grounds

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Can't stand Olivia Atwood. She was a nasty cow on Towie getting involved in arguments with twenty year olds, so embarrassing 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.