Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just saw Mitch has gone back to his day job, then saw an advert from one of those internet raffles with Tyne-Lexi. Fair play to Mitch going back to earning an honest living, why can others just not give it up.
Mitch was cut by his management. It probably wasn’t going back to his job by choice

Reactions: 14

Maccat123

VIP Member
Confused about Millie's latest reel.. I normally enjoy her fashion content but this seems like pure parody? (Am I just old now? 🤦🏻‍♀️👵🏻)
noo I swear her fashion and style and everything was soooo much better before she went on love island

Loony_Bin

Gemma Owen went on love island to boost her profile no other reason for it which is why she doesn't bother with the others she won't even want to be associated with the show anymore
They all did 🤷‍♂️ I suspect - she dipped her toe in the influencer game. Realised she wasn't good at it. Realised she didn't enjoy it. Realised, in the whole scheme of things, there's not much money in it. Ergo, she exited stage left.

• Haha

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Saw Chloe and Millie in Ibiza last night. Chloe was extremely drunk and could barely walk down the stairs but she was lovely. Millie on the other hand was pretty quiet.

• Heart

Leo100

VIP Member
We were allowed them, but told if we took a picture we’d be kicked out. That’s why the only pic I have is his fucking Love Island suitcase as it was next to the front door hahaha
Should have just took loads of photos then ran off , could have made some money with the sun or something 🤣

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
Re the Whitney Ella beef. I think it’s clear there is beef now.
Whitney unfollowed her then refollowed when noticed. She hasn’t been nice about her on podcasts. Her sister getting involved isn’t a good idea.
I’m not a fan of either woman but Ella has played a blinder keeping her mouth shut imo.

Re the Davide Harriet thing. It really annoys me the Ekin fans blaming Harriet and Davide's friends, Like Davide isn’t a grown man.
He gets away with everything even after the Coke debacle he wasn’t dropped by boohooman and after the cheating sagas he still got Ekin back. The guy is like Teflon nothing is sticking.
Whitney is a piece of shit. Supporting Andrew Tate and Kanye West - ugh

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s acting spoilt imo. And to publicly name a customer service advisor trying to help is wrong too
Exactly!! You can be annoyed with a service from a company alright but to publicly name and shame an employee to thousands of followers (who's working over Christmas and just doing their job) because you didn't get the resolution you wanted screams entitled.

She's a bollox.

stargirl23

VIP Member
Wonder who it was that he said “I fancied you when you was straight” to looool? Also, atleast he’s addressed it. I don’t believe Zach had nothing to do with it though, broski was probably there laughing along
I think he’s trying to cover Zachs back so Molly stays with him I don’t believe he was completely innocent