Ex-Love Islanders #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw a comment that said something like "Ekin was too good for that show anyway". Well evidently not :ROFLMAO:
That's hilarious!...she was so tit at skating...she never improved and had the audacity to look shocked when in the bottom. lol

Reactions: 4
That's hilarious!...she was so tit at skating...she never improved and had the audacity to look shocked when in the bottom. lol
Aw I kind of felt for her. I mean she was absolutely terrible, but the upset was so raw. I really do think her confidence was knocked a lot.

Reactions: 12
Given the heart rate challenge is back tonight who cringed us tatters out most in previous years?

It's either Curtis Pritchard or Charlie from S8 for me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Given the heart rate challenge is back tonight who cringed us tatters out most in previous years?

It's either Curtis Pritchard or Charlie from S8 for me 🤣
They were defo the worst in recent years for sure 🤣🤣🤣 the worm last year 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Curtis will always be my favourite dance for the heart rate challenge. It was tv gold!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another classic S8 moment were those tears 🤣 not even Andrew's heart rate went up for her 🙈
No one’s heart rate went up for her. And then we’d to listen to her making snarky remarks at Andrew across the fire pit as they read out the results, followed by her storming off and then floods of tears. Cry me a river 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No one’s heart rate went up for her. And then we’d to listen to her making snarky remarks at Andrew across the fire pit as they read out the results, followed by her storming off and then floods of tears. Cry me a river 🤣🤣
She was fuming it was classic. Between that and Paige getting pissy with Jacques in that ridiculous blonde wig and his trying to wriggle off the hook 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.