Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He seems a nice lad. I know he made a few mistakes but he’s young. I really do hope there is proper care in place for him.
He really doesn’t seem like a nice lad at all BUT the show has a responsibility to look after him regardless.

They should have kicked him out straight away and not aired his outbursts.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Rach88

VIP Member
Wish paige would fuck off 🤣 the more she goes on the more bitter she looks for me can't stand her

• Haha
Reactions: 33

jadach

VIP Member
Bloody hell, I go away from semi-lurking for a few days and now this thread has more drama than Olivia and Zara. And I am here for it all!

P.S. Paige is a mean girl.
P.P.S. Have fun with my J profile pic!
why are you impersonating me? pls take it down

• Haha
Reactions: 30

kayl1986

VIP Member
I imagine all the pregnant love islanders raging now. Amy Hart, shaughna , molly mae. Imagine the deals and money to be made on twins 😅

• Haha
I think Gemma handled the breakup well while keeping her integrity and dignity. She didn't play victim, she didn't drag him down and she didn't allow her fans to do so either (she or her management deleted negative comments about him on her posts).

To me she is the winner of the break-up, Luca showed himself to be exactly what I thought, a sly, manipulative manchild.

Last edited:

kayl1986

VIP Member
Ffs am I the only one who is in charge of netflix. Amazon prime and now tv. My mother pays for Disney. My mother, my brother everyone has my passwords. I've only two screens on my netflix and I was watching something and my daughter was . My mum had a cheek to ring me because she was waiting to watch something. One day when she pisses me off I'm just going kick everyone off and change my password as I'm petty like that

• Haha

maghy7

No wonder Shaughna fella didn't want to be in the public eye been arrested for drug charges apparently
I was just reading about it and you see how quickly her rep answered lol

A rep for the reality star told The Sun: “Shaughna had absolutely no knowledge of any activity involving the allegations against Billy”

Despite being in a long term relationship with the defendant, Shaughna has no links with the address in question, and will be openly assisting the police with their enquiries.

She is another Dani Dyer 🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 29

kayl1986

VIP Member
Yeah it was.. im not that interested in mrs hinch so apologies for not getting it right away 🙄 but yeah the photos of Paige saying she’s fake and looks mean I’m sorry but she rolled her eyes a few times and was standoffish with people when she wasn’t in the best of moods literally every girl was like that. She was the only one who got shit for it and made out to be the seasons pantomine villain when she did nothing wrong! Agree to disagree but that’s my
Opinion.
prob best to look at a profile pic carefully before rolling eyes and accusing me of breaking the rules.
I didn’t post the Paige photos but she was a mean girl and looks like one. Even after she been making all these comments on fake couple then admitted she made it all up. She was definitely one of the worst there. I’ll stand by that as that’s my opinion

Reactions: 28