Ex-Love Islanders #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Tasha removed her post from last night and I may be reaching but I really think it’s because the likes were so low…but like cmon what do you expect on New Year’s Eve, most people are not checking Instagram as much to see her post and like it. I saw the post late last night and noticed there weren’t as many likes as Tasha would like and thought to myself that I bet by the morning Tasha will have the ‘like’ count off as she does that when likes are low…but no, she has just taken down the post instead 🙈🤦🏻‍♀️

I just find her so insufferable. Her whole existence at the moment seems to revolve around her online persona and her upload schedule and online interaction. Idk, just my opinion!
I was thinking exactly the same. It was up for hours with around 10k likes and now it’s gone. I won’t be surprised when she reposts the pink dress in the bath tub post 🙃

Reactions: 7
I was thinking exactly the same. It was up for hours with around 10k likes and now it’s gone. I won’t be surprised when she reposts the pink dress in the bath tub post 🙃
They would have paid for that professional photo shoot content day so she ain’t letting those photos to waste. They’ll be brought back out again no doubt.

Lol just on Instagram and the Lemma Stan’s seem to be up in a frazzle about this Sun article (I think this is the article they are referring to) and the “fakery” comment in Louise Owens Instagram post. Lolz

B2D218FE-9601-4311-A696-7015F557B78A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s done this multiple times before. It’s honestly kind of sad. They are social media likes. Just post and move on!

Reactions: 8
Of all the S8 cast Tasha will struggle the most when the new crop of islanders come along.
She's really enjoyed the limelight it seems but her star is about to fade. Hopefully she has good people around her to help her readjust cause if she can't cope with some low engagement then she's going to really struggle when the job offers aren't rolling in so regularly.

Reactions: 16
They would have paid for that professional photo shoot content day so she ain’t letting those photos to waste. They’ll be brought back out again no doubt.

Lol just on Instagram and the Lemma Stan’s seem to be up in a frazzle about this Sun article (I think this is the article they are referring to) and the “fakery” comment in Louise Owens Instagram post. Lolz

View attachment 1845331
The way I ran to see the comments on her post 😂
25F4B15A-8408-49AA-AC4C-FDD0B4A4CAF8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe Millie went out in dubai wearing a thong !!
A lot of the Daily Fail comments on the articles about her and Chloe’s trip make reference to them ‘working’ out there, if you get my drift 🙈

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Has anyone noticed they dont seem to hanging with Lucida as much i know shes on holiday apparently back with her ex again and i know with Millie and chloe living together they'll hang out all time but not seen Lucida with them for a while

Reactions: 11
Has anyone noticed they dont seem to hanging with Lucida as much i know shes on holiday apparently back with her ex again and i know with Millie and chloe living together they'll hang out all time but not seen Lucida with them for a while
yeah i always thought millie and lucinda seemed the closer ones of the 3 but now it seems it’s millie and chloe

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else find it odd Ekin put her own name at the end of her birthday post for Davide?
It’s not a birthday card

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else find it odd Ekin put her own name at the end of her birthday post for Davide?
It’s not a birthday card
She originally put “you’re ekin” and got a ton of comments about the mistake so I think just took that bit out and left Ekin 🤣
Did anyone see Tashas tweet before she deleted last night?

Reactions: 5
Should we start a winter love island 2023 thread and leave the other z listers islanders here!! 🙏🙏

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.