Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bette21

I used to have beef with Joe Tracini (hollyoaks, social media videos, son of pasquale) I knew him as a teenager and he was fucking awful. Would comment on my friends tits all the time and call her fat and basically humiliate people to get a laugh (pulled a boys chair out from behind him when he sat down on his first day at a new school so he smashed his head and cried. Which is worse when you consider Joe knew the boy already and knew he’d been bullied for years). Then a few years later at a party we were discussing that he might turn up and how much we all thought he was a cunt, then opened a door and he was stood the other side and had clearly heard us but just scuttled off.

I will say that I hold no ill will anymore, we were all teenagers and all desperately trying to impress people I’m sure and I don’t think it’s fair to judge him based on teenage behaviour especially as he seems to have mental health issues.

My friend has beef with Daniella Westbrook too. She’s a chef and Daniella once sent the same steak back four times asking for it to be cooked more and made a waitress cry. My friend said she essentially just pushed down on the steak and cooked it til it was boot leather and it finally met her standards.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Ginger drink

Chatty Member
- Sarah Ingham has blocked me on instagram because I told her she can’t hide the fact her husbands a ped0
- Anastasia Kingsnorth has blocked me on twitter because I called her out for breaking lockdown rules many times
- Mia Jeal blocked me on tiktok because I said she was exploiting her 1 year old baby being physically hurt for views

^^^ I personally wouldn’t class either of them celebrities 🙄

I had slight beef with Anne Hegerty on twitter a couple of years ago because I indirectly said she was annoying on Britain’s Brightest Family, she must’ve searched for her name
In a weird sort of way, i'm quite fascinated by Anne Hegarty. I don't know why 😒

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
A driver was driving (badly) while talking on his phone, and he almost drove into the side of my car as drifted into my lane. I beeped the horn just to make the driver aware i was there etc. Driver then proceeds to give me abuse, tailgating, shouting stuff (with his windows wound up?!!). It was Peter Andre. I loved him before that incident.
WOW!:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Chablis1

VIP Member
I got blocked by Pat Sharpe once after a silly Twitter spat.

I tweeted something about how I found him annoying (without tagging him) and he obvs searches his name as he found it and had a go at me 🤣
Vanity searchers are always the worst.

Ceelea

Chatty Member
A comic book writer blocked me on Twitter when I challenged him over the riots in the USA last year after I posted rioting and setting fire to businesses was not the answer.

He reposted due to what he saw of my Twitter feed I should be careful what I posted and he'd chuck me out.

I then told him to go fuck himself.

...and that was my one and only " conversation " with Tom Busiek, a fine twat of a man.

• Haha

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
I mentioned it on another thread I believe.
Ronan Keating and his first wife, had a row with my brother after a flight from Dublin to Heathrow early one Sunday morning. He was very vile when the place was empty. My brother always thought he was a twat, and gave as good as he gave!

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
I was blocked by Chris Ingham on twitter because I said I didn't believe him when he released that shit statement before he deactivated.
God I hate him😂

Alex Curran/Gerard is just a thoroughly unpleasant person. No one has a good word to say about her.

Ive been blocked on Twitter by both Dan Wootton and Steve Brookstein.
Hahaha Did you hurt poor Dan’s feelings 🤣 he another idiot
What did you say to them both

• Haha

Tinsel.Tits

He was at a nightclub “making an appearance” I live in little town and we used to only have 2 nightclubs and one of them used to have *meet and greets*
I was there anyway regardless of wanting to meet him and I was queuing for the bar and one of his people came up to me and asked if I’d like to meet him as he wanted me to join his “private party”
I said there’s no way I wanna meet that slimy overweight fucker (not my finest moment, I promise I’m not a fat shamer, I was only 18 at the time)
And they must of told him what I said because he came out to have a go at me and said I’d was ungrateful because there was 100’s of girls jumping at the chance for this opportunity.
Oh my christ, does your little town with two clubs begin with a 'C'? He also came to my little town with two clubs for an appearance, it was hilarious!

1001 others

VIP Member
I'm amazed at how many of these people manage their own social media. I assumed most would get PR folk to do it?

Muddlinleigh

Edith Bowman sent me a snotty message on Twitter when I dared to say that some music programme she was on was rubbish. I didn't tag her. Oh and Sali Hughes blocked me, no great loss.

Glamourelle

I’ve been blocked by Alan Sugar on twitter

this dates back to 2009 when he used to be so irritating and comment on football games and I just harmlessly tweeted about it and tagged it and he replied and blocked me.

I’ve also had a real life argument with Arg from Towie in a nightclub of all places😂
Hahahaha what happened with Arg?

Reactions: 3

SoulDestroyer

VIP Member
This is before social media... I had beef with Fran Healy from Travis, who before he started being influenced by Bob Geldof and chums was actually a decent guy (the whole band were lovely they recognised fans and chatted etc). He had a disagreement with something a friend of mine said to him outside a gig and because I was friends with her he decided I must agree with her (I didn't) and cut me off too. I think the rest of the band were embarrassed by his hissy fit.

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
I know someone that had one with Stan Collymore. He said the classic 'don't you know who i am' i believe it was taking a picture.

I know someone who claims that her husband was friends with a moderately successful model / actor who appears in TV dramas in Hong Kong, until the guy's career started taking off and he got too self-important and ditched everyone from his past. Not sure to what extent I believe this as she makes quite a few wild claims about people her husband supposedly knows or has met ...