Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
I know someone that had one with Stan Collymore. He said the classic 'don't you know who i am' i believe it was taking a picture.
I had to google who he was, footballer shock. There's an old footballer who played for my home team, he was born here but he scored a winning goal putting us into the PL a good 15? years ago maybe lol and he drinks in my local sometimes. He's a nice guy but also pulled the ''Do you know who I am?" line and a load of other crap. Embarrassing when people say that

Reactions: 3

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I had it with Tom from McFly haha. He kept going on about how amazing the Brazilian fans were amazing for weeks and I went give it a break, all fans are amazing you look like an idiot and he just kicked off at me haha
Hahaha that's brilliant! Hd did go on abit though didn't he.

Reactions: 3

britishblue

Had minor beef with Jodie Marsh, she blocked me after I made a comment about her 🤣
What did you say to her? I was blocked by her too and I've also had issues with her about 12 years ago in a nightclub
I told her to stop insinuating disgusting things and dragging her ex husbands name through the mud, and for an anti bully ambassador she sure has no problem with her fans attacking him online

what did you say to her? 🤣
I just commented about her hair on Facebook or twitter and she called me out. It wasn't even a nasty comment. She expected to jump the toilet queue in the nightclub because of who she was.

Reactions: 2

EnglishRoseIrishRover

Every Friday night, I watch the old reruns of Top Of The Pops on BBC4. There’s a whole gang of us on Twitter that tweet along, talking about the music, what was going on in our lives at the time- it was a real high point of the week during Covid lockdowns.

The last few weeks have been showing episodes from autumn 1992 which means we have been subjected to the godawful and utterly forgettable Undercover and their ‘singer’, who has more or less blocked every single one of us.

Reactions: 2

1001 others

VIP Member
Not a "celebrity" (well, she probably thinks she is), but a TV reporter blocked me for asking why she was using old footage for one of her "reports" and making stuff up. I wasn't the first to call her out, and won't be the last!

Reactions: 1

Glittergirlie

VIP Member
Bloody hell..where do I start!

Alice fucking Evans
Katie skanky Price
Sinkboy Carl (skankys fella)
Jodi animal abuser Marsh
Danniella polo Westbrook
Hannah (captain Tom's grifter daughter)

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
I called a Labour MP out on Twitter for being racist and she quote tweeted me and got her celeb mates to gang up on me - Robert Webb from Peep Show (which I love annoyingly) told me to fuck off. It’s funny how these celebrities or public figures care more about being called racist than actually not being racist.

also Caitlin Moran blocked me which I enjoy because she’s also trash.

She made a programme about her living on a council estate , I know a person who lived on the estate with her and the community was not happy how they were portrayed. She is not well liked in the area at all apparently .

Pinkfoxxie

Alex Curran/Gerard is just a thoroughly unpleasant person. No one has a good word to say about her.

Ive been blocked on Twitter by both Dan Wootton and Steve Brookstein.
I’ve been blocked by Steve Brookstein too, I think we might be part of a large club 😂😂

• Haha

Lazarus

VIP Member
I am blocked on Instagram by Edward Enninful, the Editor in Chief at Vogue magazine!! A publication I don’t, and never have, read.
A year or so ago he said he was racially profiled by a security guard as he was walking into the office (told to use the back entrance or something). As well as sharing it on Instagram (as a white woman I can’t imagine how it would feel to be racially profiled) he complained to the company who employed the guard and the guard was subsequently sacked.
I commented on Mr Enninful’s page saying that someone with his power could have made this into a positive change by providing unconscious bias training and racial awareness training which could have really helped the guard; instead he’s now possibly unemployable and unable to pay his bills. He blocked me immediately.

Emerald37

VIP Member
I am blocked on Instagram by Edward Enninful, the Editor in Chief at Vogue magazine!! A publication I don’t, and never have, read.
A year or so ago he said he was racially profiled by a security guard as he was walking into the office (told to use the back entrance or something). As well as sharing it on Instagram (as a white woman I can’t imagine how it would feel to be racially profiled) he complained to the company who employed the guard and the guard was subsequently sacked.
I commented on Mr Enninful’s page saying that someone with his power could have made this into a positive change by providing unconscious bias training and racial awareness training which could have really helped the guard; instead he’s now possibly unemployable and unable to pay his bills. He blocked me immediately.
I do think him blocking you was harsh but you basically told him he should have helped a racist .