Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Technically it’s one sided beef because I’ve never interacted with him once but Diags off Towie blocked me on Twitter. I know classing him as a celeb is a bit of a reach mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

nb2021

Emily Attak tried to push in the loo queue of a really shit bar in Luton years back. When I told her to get to the back she said she needed to pee, my reply was ”we’re not stood in this shit hole for the good of our health, we all need to pee!” She then said “yeah but *I* need to pee”. I proceeded to tell her that no one cared if she was on some two but tv show and if she needed to pee she could get to the back of the queue like everybody else. She left after that!

• Haha

aggytha

VIP Member
I got blocked by Pat Sharpe once after a silly Twitter spat.

I tweeted something about how I found him annoying (without tagging him) and he obvs searches his name as he found it and had a go at me 🤣

• Haha

Scandalous_Purpose

Liam Payne followed me for a few years, I was a fan but then he got annoying and I tweeted a picture of his latest (hideous) outfit saying that he had so much money but not enough to afford a mirror, he blocked me in like 5 minutes of it being posted

• Haha
Reactions: 20

KINGAA

VIP Member
I was looking on Twitter recently about The Wanted after Tom’s diagnosis, I was never a fan of them really but I noticed Siva had blocked me.... turns out years ago I tweeted that his voice ruined all their songs and he somehow found it and blocked me. Didn’t @ him either!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

bubbadabut

VIP Member
My husband is a doctor and picked Rufus Hound up on something he'd said on Twitter which was medically incorrect. Rufus got all uppity and blocked him, but not before my husband got a sweet dig in about him only being famous for being the voice of Waffle Doggy 🐶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Yogarow

I got an earful off leanne brown on Instagram when I commented that her very young at the time daughters clothes were very inappropriate/scantily clad for their age. They were promoting the clothes.

I also told Rachel Riley and pascha off in my bar because they walked in eating a takeaway. We have quite a nice little bar which serves lovely food so I didn't like them wandering in eating from takeaway trays from somewhere else. I didn't realise it was them until another customer told me. Dan sturridge the footballer also got a telling off from another member of staff cos he wouldn't take his hat off which is the policy, he said he would be putting 3k behind the bar if we let him keep it on. We didn't and he left!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Makaraka

VIP Member
I’ve been blocked by Alan Sugar on twitter

this dates back to 2009 when he used to be so irritating and comment on football games and I just harmlessly tweeted about it and tagged it and he replied and blocked me.

I’ve also had a real life argument with Arg from Towie in a nightclub of all places😂

• Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
I know someone that had one with Stan Collymore. He said the classic 'don't you know who i am' i believe it was taking a picture.
He blocked me on twitter.

Ricahrd Branson also blocked me years ago for putting a picture of a mountain goat with a beard in a pic collage with him and saying it was his twin brother 😂

• Haha

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
Myleene klass once had a pop cos I said something on Twitter about how did we all manage to get pregnant,give birth and bring up kids before she started breeding?
I stand by what I said-women have been dropping sprogs long before she did and managed
Well done you. These celeb Mums are a huge pain in the ars*. Us Mums have been there. & what about ladies who are trying to be a Mum, and you get this Myleene sh*te....

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Some ex referee was giving me shit on Twitter once and I didn’t realise who he was until I told my husband. Turns out he used to get abuse and accused of shagging dogs by the fans. I missed such an opportunity there.

• Haha

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
James Stunt blocked me on Instagram.. I commented on one of his photos.. Lego man called and wanted his hair back...
Can obviously take coke but not criticism 😋considering the amount he spews about Bernie and the other bloke.. His rants are quite humorous 😝😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Papparazzo

Alex Curran spat at my Mum once 🤣
Ashley James blocked me because I asked how big her feet were, first she asked me if I liked tearing people down about their body parts. I replied saying I was just wondering cos I have big feet as well and she said 'size 6' and blocked me 🤣🤣 mine are a 7 hun dont get so defensive!!
She SPAT at your mum? What an animal! Why?

Reactions: 16

Lilys

Chatty Member
I’m blocked by Danielle Lloyd, I never directly interacted with her but once tweeted about her Pringle minge so she must’ve seen it.

im also blocked by both saccone jolys because j questioned why they were working with The Sun newspaper. Blocked by Tanya Burr because I asked why she upgraded her Tiffany engagement ring before she was even married and also Gabby from Velvetgh0st because I liked a tweet that said she was a cunt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

stopthescams

Chatty Member
I called a Labour MP out on Twitter for being racist and she quote tweeted me and got her celeb mates to gang up on me - Robert Webb from Peep Show (which I love annoyingly) told me to fuck off. It’s funny how these celebrities or public figures care more about being called racist than actually not being racist.

also Caitlin Moran blocked me which I enjoy because she’s also trash.

• Heart
  • Haha

RoseBush23

I had it with Tom from McFly haha. He kept going on about how amazing the Brazilian fans were amazing for weeks and I went give it a break, all fans are amazing you look like an idiot and he just kicked off at me haha

• Haha

Very traditional

VIP Member
James Stunt blocked me on Instagram.. I commented on one of his photos.. Lego man called and wanted his hair back...
Can obviously take coke but not criticism 😋considering the amount he spews about Bernie and the other bloke.. His rants are quite humorous 😝😝😝
"Can obviously take coke but not criticism" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Does anyone remember Micheal winner? Well years and years ago I had started a business and was asking celebrities if they could re tweet my website 😂 (cringe) and Micheal winner said “why would I share your tatty shit” 😮🤣🤣
That is hilarious! The fact that it was michael winner of all people makes it 10x funnier 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14