Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

prinnygrace

VIP Member
I remember years ago, just after she was on X Factor, getting into an argument with Cher Lloyd on Twitter. I can’t for the life of me remember what it was about but I’d love to read it back😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Kat5998

VIP Member
- Sarah Ingham has blocked me on instagram because I told her she can’t hide the fact her husbands a ped0
- Anastasia Kingsnorth has blocked me on twitter because I called her out for breaking lockdown rules many times
- Mia Jeal blocked me on tiktok because I said she was exploiting her 1 year old baby being physically hurt for views

^^^ I personally wouldn’t class either of them celebrities 🙄

I had slight beef with Anne Hegerty on twitter a couple of years ago because I indirectly said she was annoying on Britain’s Brightest Family, she must’ve searched for her name

• Haha

somuchforsummerlove

I was blocked by Piers Morgan on Twitter. I say “was” because about six months ago after having had a Piers free timeline for years, I could suddenly see one of his tweets when someone retweeted it. Once I realised I immediately blocked him and now live in a happy Piers free world again 😂 I can only assume he/his PR team occasionally go through unblocking people

• Haha
  • Heart

thetis

I was blocked by Gabriella Lindley on my old insta account, I haven't a clue why as I didn't even follow her or interact with her. I went ahead and asked why she blocked me, so she blocked my other account too 😂 Crazy bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Chablis1

VIP Member
Edith Bowman sent me a snotty message on Twitter when I dared to say that some music programme she was on was rubbish. I didn't tag her. Oh and Sali Hughes blocked me, no great loss.
Vanity searchers - they’re always the worst.

Reactions: 7

Emerald37

VIP Member
On the upside Danny Dyer liked one of my tweets a few years ago. I nearly lost my life from the excitement 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Web30

VIP Member
I was blocked by Chris Ingham on twitter because I said I didn't believe him when he released that shit statement before he deactivated.
Hes blocked me on Instagram after he wrote a lovely ranty reply to my comment about how much time the kids had off school for holidays.

• Haha

Beaversabout

Chatty Member
Quite a few years ago I was standing behind charlotte crosby waiting to check in at the malmaison hotel in manchester and she let out a really loud fart. She put her hand against the back of her shorts for a few seconds then smelled it and went 'ugh, that smells of rotten eggs (it did too). She then licked said hand and said ' funny how I can't taste it though' 🤮
Ffs! That's so disgusting!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

I used to work in a hotel when I was really young and once was taking food up to a room. This person was really rude (could hear him moaning before the door opened) and complained that the food took too long, that we were all useless and should learn how to treat people of a certain status. I said I’m not the chef and if he wanted it to be quicker next time maybe he shouldn’t be such a nob. I left shortly after. It was Jeremy Kyle 🙃
How does he still have a wife?/gf? What's attractive about this guy,? 🤢 I always think of that chase and status music video that takes the p out of him. He's horrible.

• Sick

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
My finest achievement was getting blocked by Gary Barlow twice!
I sent Barlow the picture below (We had been redecorating and one day the muse took me), said I was a starting a new business painting wall murals and was a massive fan and would he mind retweeting :ROFLMAO: Instant blockage! Then about a year later I noticed that I could see his tweets again so resent the picture and told him that my daughter was doing art GCSE and had painted a picture of him for her coursework. Blocked within 3 minutes of tweeting him.

Been blocked by loads of others, including some geezer off Emmerdale (no idea who he was or why he was following me) who had a go at me for taking the piss out of Owen Jones and then blocked me. Also I got blocked by the bloke who was taking a uni to court for the uncomfortable chairs saying women had fatter arses and were therefore fine with the chairs, whereas men with their skinny arses suffered terribly. I relentlessly took the piss for a whole week before he finally gave in and blocked me :ROFLMAO:
Oh and Chris Ingham on insta because I called him a nonce.

2013-12-18 14.03.31.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

totallytaz

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember Micheal winner? Well years and years ago I had started a business and was asking celebrities if they could re tweet my website 😂 (cringe) and Micheal winner said “why would I share your tatty shit” 😮🤣🤣
That’s the ‘calm down dear it’s a commercial’ man.

• Haha

Emerald37

VIP Member
I said they were Zionists that were ignoring the rampant antisemitism in the Conservative party.

I also said that Rachel Riley was antisemitic herself, because she said that she didnt look like a typical Jew and she made a joke about being belong to an Aryan race. Which is the same thing that Hitler belonged too and the reason why so many Jews were killed in the Holocaust.

They also supported Boris, who wrote a novel, where he described a Jewish businessman as being snake like, greedy, curly hair and hooked noses.
TAO is vile. Her Twitter feed is appalling. For someone who hates bigotry she seems to like a load of Islamophobia and racist tweets.

Horrible woman.

• Angry

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
I worked with the sister of the woman won the radio competition to marry him at the time it happened (yeah I know it's a bit sisters, cousin's brother etc). He sounded like a knob end then.
Did he not 'run off' with the bride from the competition ' marry to strangers' when he was working in at BRMB ?

Reactions: 5
Not celebrity beef per se, however Nick Knowles walked past me and scowled, his energy was terrible. I literally made seconds of eye contact with him and he looked at me as though I were dirt! Not pleasant!

• Wow

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
So I saw that tiktok of the girl asking this question and I was wondering if anyone’s ever had beef with a celebrity/YouTuber before? Or argument/dispute something along those lines 😂
I’ve been blocked by velvetgh0st and also this interaction with Shaycarl 🤣🤣🤣 tehee

EDE11B87-ADCC-45D8-A1FF-E5E5ABD2CCF2.png

• Haha