Ever had celebrity beef?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I saw that tiktok of the girl asking this question and I was wondering if anyone’s ever had beef with a celebrity/YouTuber before? Or argument/dispute something along those lines 😂
I’ve been blocked by velvetgh0st and also this interaction with Shaycarl 🤣🤣🤣 tehee

EDE11B87-ADCC-45D8-A1FF-E5E5ABD2CCF2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've not personally had any beef with a celeb but I'm definitely going to find this thread interesting! Can't wait to see all the ridiculous reasons you've been blocked :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've not personally had any beef with a celeb but I'm definitely going to find this thread interesting! Can't wait to see all the ridiculous reasons you've been blocked :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Gabby/Velvegh0st blocked me because I called her an idiot for ruining Toy Story 3 for me hahaha she tweeted spoilers like the day it came out

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Alex Curran spat at my Mum once 🤣
Ashley James blocked me because I asked how big her feet were, first she asked me if I liked tearing people down about their body parts. I replied saying I was just wondering cos I have big feet as well and she said 'size 6' and blocked me 🤣🤣 mine are a 7 hun dont get so defensive!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Rachel Riley and Tracey Ann Oberman on Twitter. Both of them were threatening to sue me in court, then retracted their statements, when they realised it couldn't go anywhere.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
What did you say?!!!
I said they were Zionists that were ignoring the rampant antisemitism in the Conservative party.

I also said that Rachel Riley was antisemitic herself, because she said that she didnt look like a typical Jew and she made a joke about being belong to an Aryan race. Which is the same thing that Hitler belonged too and the reason why so many Jews were killed in the Holocaust.

They also supported Boris, who wrote a novel, where he described a Jewish businessman as being snake like, greedy, curly hair and hooked noses.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I know someone who claims that her husband was friends with a moderately successful model / actor who appears in TV dramas in Hong Kong, until the guy's career started taking off and he got too self-important and ditched everyone from his past. Not sure to what extent I believe this as she makes quite a few wild claims about people her husband supposedly knows or has met ...

Reactions: 3
I was blocked by Chris Ingham on twitter because I said I didn't believe him when he released that tit statement before he deactivated.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Alex Curran spat at my Mum once 🤣
Ashley James blocked me because I asked how big her feet were, first she asked me if I liked tearing people down about their body parts. I replied saying I was just wondering cos I have big feet as well and she said 'size 6' and blocked me 🤣🤣 mine are a 7 hun dont get so defensive!!
She SPAT at your mum? What an animal! Why?

Reactions: 16
Alex Curran/Gerard is just a thoroughly unpleasant person. No one has a good word to say about her.

Ive been blocked on Twitter by both Dan Wootton and Steve Brookstein.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I was blocked by Chris Ingham on twitter because I said I didn't believe him when he released that tit statement before he deactivated.
God I hate him😂

Alex Curran/Gerard is just a thoroughly unpleasant person. No one has a good word to say about her.

Hahaha Did you hurt poor Dan’s feelings 🤣 he another idiot
What did you say to them both

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Steve Brookstein lol - what happened there?

Reactions: 1
Hes blocked me on Instagram after he wrote a lovely ranty reply to my comment about how much time the kids had off school for holidays.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know someone that had one with Stan Collymore. He said the classic 'don't you know who i am' i believe it was taking a picture.

I know someone that had one with Stan Collymore. He said the classic 'don't you know who i am' i believe it was taking a picture.
I had to google who he was, footballer shock. There's an old footballer who played for my home team, he was born here but he scored a winning goal putting us into the PL a good 15? years ago maybe lol and he drinks in my local sometimes. He's a nice guy but also pulled the ''Do you know who I am?" line and a load of other crap. Embarrassing when people say that

God I hate him😂

Hahaha Did you hurt poor Dan’s feelings 🤣 he another idiot
What did you say to them both
I told Wootton he was nasty bleep for his bullying of Nadine Coyle. Can’t remember what happened with Brookstein, probably told him he was a talentless twit or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I got blocked by Pat Sharpe once after a silly Twitter spat.

I tweeted something about how I found him annoying (without tagging him) and he obvs searches his name as he found it and had a go at me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22