Eve Bennett - study YouTuber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if I’m not interested in Paige’s new job, I still watch her videos as it’s such a breath of fresh air to see someone with their head screwed on right. I will have to watch her new video asap, I need to be given some hope there are some decent studytubers still out there...
I'm the same; just not interested in actuarial studies at all but I enjoy her personality and uni vlogs so I often go back to one of the old vlogs if I want some background noise. The industry is so oversaturated with absolute idiots that it's nice to remember there are still normal people out there.

Reactions: 3
In that wrapping video she puts the tape in her mouth to rip, I mean it’s rank anyway but in Covid times and her having Covid like wtf

Reactions: 7
This is super nitpicky but it always sounds really arrogant to me when someone refers to themselves as an influencer. Why can't she just call herself a youtuber? She's really not that big a deal

Reactions: 12
They're not one household just because her sister is moving about. She's really interpreting the rules however which way she wants isn't she?
"not worth risking lives for one Christmas get together" but it is apparently worth risking lives for TWO illegal Christmas get-togethers (her mum's one day and her dad's the day after)

Screenshot_20201219-181655.png

Reactions: 8
FED69326-52FF-431A-9646-6252440A16B6.jpeg

Looks like she’ll just have to follow the rules and stay at home like the rest of us 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Eve still doesn't get it, does she?!
Quite concerning that someone who claims to want to be a journalist has got zero idea of what's going on in the world at the moment. Ignorant and entitled as usual. And she still can't work out why people have stopped watching her?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 353308
Looks like she’ll just have to follow the rules and stay at home like the rest of us 🤷🏼‍♀️
Poor little baby, the world is being mean to her. She's lucky to have been in Germany for her internship in the first place, what does she think was happening all this time literally all around the world? (Maybe except in New Zealand but Jacinda is an icon so I'll spare them.)

Reactions: 9
View attachment 353308
She is going to make the worst journalism student. Be interesting to see what she does now.

Quite concerning that someone who claims to want to be a journalist has got zero idea of what's going on in the world at the moment. Ignorant and entitled as usual. And she still can't work out why people have stopped watching her?
She's just so entitled and full of self-pity. I feel a bit sorry for her at this point, she's practically delusional thinking she could go to Spain, and thinking she will make it into journalism when she is so unaware, not bothering with UK politics, etc.?

Reactions: 8
So she understands Christmas mixing is a bad idea but was still expecting to move to Spain in January for half the year? I have no words. I am glad she's now having to live in the real world a bit more rather than hanging around Berlin like nothing is happening.

So she understands Christmas mixing is a bad idea but was still expecting to move to Spain in January for half the year? I have no words. I am glad she's now having to live in the real world a bit more rather than hanging around Berlin like nothing is happening

Reactions: 17
Did anyone see this really awkward twitter convo she had with Liv on twitter?
Fair play to Liv for being blunt, respecting the sadness everyone was feeling last night and not entertaining Eve's ignorant, self-centred ramblings. You can tell Eve was expecting her to agree with her and that Liv's response knocked her. Her responses, trying to laugh it off with emojis and improper spelling whilst Liv was just having none of it is so embarrassing.
Read the room Eve!! People are upset, she tweets commentary about COVID like it's Strictly. She is so far removed and, again, this convo was so embarrassing to read

EDIT - yes, it really does just end with Eve being doing her classic 'hahaha' which she likes to pull out of the hat when people are devastated and upset. I'm sorry but she's a witch

Attachments

Reactions: 25
2679FA3F-841E-4084-AA04-C09A2AF09533.jpeg

Like, as much as people are allowed to have their own specific concerns and worries, if she could kindly shut the duck up about her year abroad now, that would be great. At first I thought perhaps she had family abroad that couldn't make it to the UK, but silly me, of course her and her fellow ~linguists~ are the priority here. She's been bleeping lucky to have been able to get home safely to her family. She's flouted all advice not to travel and has had a great time in Berlin for a whole term and more. Going to Spain in the new year would be reckless and nonessential. I wonder what it would take for her to realise just how lucky she's had it for the past few months?

Reactions: 26
Did anyone see this really awkward twitter convo she had with Liv on twitter?
Fair play to Liv for being blunt, respecting the sadness everyone was feeling last night and not entertaining Eve's ignorant, self-centred ramblings. You can tell Eve was expecting her to agree with her and that Liv's response knocked her. Her responses, trying to laugh it off with emojis and improper spelling whilst Liv was just having none of it is so embarrassing.
Read the room Eve!! People are upset, she tweets commentary about COVID like it's Strictly. She is so far removed and, again, this convo was so embarrassing to read

EDIT - yes, it really does just end with Eve being doing her classic 'hahaha' which she likes to pull out of the hat when people are devastated and upset. I'm sorry but she's a witch
I hadn't seen this but this irritates me so much. Liv is spot on with this. I don't know how Eve has the nerve to preach positivity when a) she is in tier 3 and still planning on seeing all her family b) she has done nothing this year but complain, despite still being able to go on her year abroad.

Reactions: 23
I always feel quite bad for Eves family when she talks about how she doesn’t like going home and has to make herself smaller to fit back into West Brom.

Reactions: 13
I always feel quite bad for Eves family when she talks about how she doesn’t like going home and has to make herself smaller to fit back into West Brom.
But she's so iNtErNaTiOnAl now after living ✨ abroad ✨ How could her family, who raised and supported her, ever be good enough now?

Reactions: 18
I don't want to be unsympathetic, but Eve's instagram story about flights from the UK to Spain and Germany being banned is really in poor taste right now, especially after last night's announcement. Millions of people have just been told at incredibly short notice that they won't be able to see their loved ones after being told that they would be able to. Yes, Eve can't go to Spain - it's a shame that she couldn't go through with her plans but I think you'd struggle to find anyone who hasn't been effected and it was naive of her to think that her year abroad would go ahead unhindered in the first place. Most people have not been able to go on their years abroad and she was incredibly lucky to be able to go to Berlin. A friend studying in China last year had to leave only a few months after he'd arrived, right at the beginning of the pandemic, leaving his apartment and most of his posessions behind, not knowing if he'd be able to get them back. I struggle to have empathy with Eve due to how incredibly tone deaf she can be.

Reactions: 32
I don't want to be unsympathetic, but Eve's instagram story about flights from the UK to Spain and Germany being banned is really in poor taste right now, especially after last night's announcement. Millions of people have just been told at incredibly short notice that they won't be able to see their loved ones after being told that they would be able to. Yes, Eve can't go to Spain - it's a shame that she couldn't go through with her plans but I think you'd struggle to find anyone who hasn't been effected and it was naive of her to think that her year abroad would go ahead unhindered in the first place. Most people have not been able to go on their years abroad and she was incredibly lucky to be able to go to Berlin. A friend studying in China last year had to leave only a few months after he'd arrived, right at the beginning of the pandemic, leaving his apartment and most of his posessions behind, not knowing if he'd be able to get them back. I struggle to have empathy with Eve due to how incredibly tone deaf she can be.
Instagram story for people who haven't seen it

Screenshot_20201220-141815.png

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Sorry but what the hell did she expect! Its a pandemic and she shouldn't have been travelling anyway. What about the people who live alone and now have to spend Christmas alone because parts of England are on lockdown? She's at home with her family so she should just be thankful.

My parents only live 25 miles away but I can't even see them on Christmas due to restrictions in Scotland and there being no public transport for me to get home for the now 1 day bubble we have up here. And we go back into full lockdown on Boxing Day.

She needs someone to set her straight right now. I bet if Liv saw her insta story she'd be pretty angry given she's in tier 4.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.