Eve Bennett - study YouTuber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s complaining again about kids under 18 being able to move between their parents but she can’t - Eve you have literally moved out, you have been part of your own household in Berlin for months. And she says “fair play if I’ve move out” - But you have moved out, it makes no sense. My parents are divorced and I’m not seeing my Dad when I come home from uni at Christmas because I don’t want to risk it. It makes no sense why eve is complaining anyway because you can see 3 households, no one is stopping her going to her dads View attachment 323240View attachment 323241
That's what I thought she has moved out!

Reactions: 3
That's what I thought she has moved out!
I believe (at least for students studying in the uk) you are not actually another household you count as an extension of your family - because you’ll be home (most people at least) for 4+ weeks over Christmas. This is what friends at unis in the country have told me - Eve is different because she is abroad but presumably the same principle applies (in her mind) that she is an extension of her household.

The guidance actually says that students are part of the household to which they've returned. But she is supposed to return during the travel window 3-9 December as she is a Uni student, to protect her family and community. But she doesn't think that applies to her :mad:

Reactions: 7
Plus once you’ve formed your Christmas bubble you’re not supposed to be mixing.... so if she’s staying at her mums then that should be it

Reactions: 5
I find it strange that she cares so much to stay till the last second. I know people at work who are worried shitless about whether they have enough days off to see family AND quarantine, as well as the potential of getting stuck there. Why is she even risking it? Wouldnt you just want to come home as soon as possible just for your family... like it’s been a very long difficult year. Why does she think everyone cares about how long she can stay in Berlin

Reactions: 8
If she’s going by the logic that she’s a student moving back home then why isn’t she coming home in the set dates? It makes no sense, she thinks that she can just bend the rules to suit her, no wonder she got coronavirus
0AD10F17-76B3-4DC9-9D56-2DBE9F653312.png

Reactions: 2
If she’s going by the logic that she’s a student moving back home then why isn’t she coming home in the set dates? It makes no sense, she thinks that she can just bend the rules to suit her, no wonder she got coronavirus View attachment 323374
The dates for "merging" as she puts it are 3-9 December, not a later date of her choosing. And no, children of divorced parents who are adults face the exact same restriction as any other ADULT.

Reactions: 9
The dates for "merging" as she puts it are 3-9 December, not a later date of her choosing. And no, children of divorced parents who are adults face the exact same restriction as any other ADULT.
Why does she always make such a big deal about having divorced parents? It’s not unusual nowadays, and yes she is a child of divorced parents but she’s an adult now so the rules applying to under 18s obviously aren’t going to apply to her

Reactions: 12
Why does she always make such a big deal about having divorced parents? It’s not unusual nowadays, and yes she is a child of divorced parents but she’s an adult now so the rules applying to under 18s obviously aren’t going to apply to her
Exactly, I don’t know what the stats are but it’s very common, she’s not a special case by any means. She’s an adult anyway.

Reactions: 4
Nice social distancing Eve.

I don’t get this -if one of my friends had just had covid and asked to meet up, there’s no way I’d say yes.
And she wants us to feel sorry for her getting covid, then she acts like this

Reactions: 7
I really don’t understand why people feel the need to share when they’re meeting up with people/breaking the rules. Surely the aggravation from her fans isn’t worth it? It’s not like anyone will be impressed by her behaviour.

Reactions: 9
I really don’t understand why people feel the need to share when they’re meeting up with people/breaking the rules. Surely the aggravation from her fans isn’t worth it? It’s not like anyone will be impressed by her behaviour.
Desperate for likes, I expect.

Reactions: 1
Exactly! I would feel bad even sharing going between mine and my boyfriend's, and that's allowed. Can't imagine openly showing having no regard for the rules.

ok but surely this isn't really her breaking the rules anymore considering households can be together at christmas

Reactions: 1
ok but surely this isn't really her breaking the rules anymore considering households can be together at christmas
I think she’s complaining because her sister can move between houses as much as she wants, the three households thing is only 5 days - I think eve is talking about moving between households in general not just at Christmas

Reactions: 2
When privileged people encounter a system or set of rules that doesn't cater to them for the first time they really cannot cope can they

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think she’s complaining because her sister can move between houses as much as she wants, the three households thing is only 5 days - I think eve is talking about moving between households in general not just at Christmas
I think criticising her choices whilst she's been in Berlin or her messing about with flights during a pandemic is justified, but to criticise her for going between houses with her sister is a bit pointless if you think about it. If she is infected, her sister will take it to the other house. That's just my view, sorry- I think there are more pressing concerns than this, such as her changing her flights to spend longer on what is essentially an extended holiday during a pandemic, or her going shopping with symptoms

I think criticising her choices whilst she's been in Berlin or her messing about with flights during a pandemic is justified, but to criticise her for going between houses with her sister is a bit pointless if you think about it. If she is infected, her sister will take it to the other house. That's just my view, sorry- I think there are more pressing concerns than this, such as her changing her flights to spend longer on what is essentially an extended holiday during a pandemic, or her going shopping with symptoms
Well she’s been bending the rules all along, she’s never social distanced, didn’t isolate properly. So now I don’t think it’s unreasonable to criticise her for breaking the rules again when she comes back to the UK

• Heart
Has Germany’s lockdown been extended till the 20th December as well?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.