Eve Bennett - study YouTuber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the rumour? The original tweet was deleted
this girl tweeted saying eve bennett was lesbophobic and that she gave girls kissing dirty looks in nightclubs. she now appears to have deleted her account

Reactions: 3
Of course she's posting about watching the election with loads of drinks and snacks as if its just entertainment to comment on like eurovision. People's lives are at stake here.

I get people will be watching it with snacks etc like with any tv, but the way she's done it (via boomerang and just the tone of her post) is just so distasteful and screams privilege. Eve Cornwell is also posting about the election (with popcorn lol) and there is such a huge difference in tone and levels of respect.

Reactions: 11
Of course she's posting about watching the election with loads of drinks and snacks as if its just entertainment to comment on like eurovision. People's lives are at stake here.

I get people will be watching it with snacks etc like with any tv, but the way she's done it (via boomerang and just the tone of her post) is just so distasteful and screams privilege. Eve Cornwell is also posting about the election (with popcorn lol) and there is such a huge difference in tone and levels of respect.
I literally know LGBT people who are in America in southern states who are having breakdowns about this election, it's so tone deaf and privileged to look at it as entertaining.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

This, so much this.

Completely tonedeaf

Screenshot_20201104-110052.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
7AE63886-63C5-4F51-8119-7642006B2A18.png

Came here to post exactly what you guys have already said. Like forgive me eve but I don’t actually give a duck that you won’t be able to get your beauty sleep because you’re treating this like a reality tv show that you can’t tear your eyes away from :/

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What is actually wrong with her? It’s not funny if trump wins again - it’s not a game it’s peoples lives

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Eve really thinks she’s she’s our correspondent on these things.... just doing it for the likes, love.

Reactions: 8
Eve really thinks she’s she’s our correspondent on these things.... just doing it for the likes, love.
It actually blows my mind that Eve and a few others are acting like we're waiting with baited breath to see their views on what's happening as if Jon Sopel doesn't exist 😂😭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What makes her even slightly qualified to be a political journalist? She’s hasn’t studied journalism and she hasn’t studied politics, so what makes her think that a couple of internships is enough to make it into a highly competitive field?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What makes her even slightly qualified to be a political journalist? She’s hasn’t studied journalism and she hasn’t studied politics, so what makes her think that a couple of internships is enough to make it into a highly competitive field?
She thinks Oxford and her college principal being a journalist will let her walk into the BBC and be made their political editor the day after she graduates.

Yeah she works hard with her internships and all that, but tbh I know a lot of people who want to go into journalism and all of them work just as hard as Eve and it's still been tough for them to even get casual work in the sector. My friend has only just got her first full time journalism gig three years after graduating, and that was with pretty much working around the clock and being willing to run all over the country on a whim as her work required.

Reactions: 12
her current internship seems to be at pretty much the worst newspaper in Germany. No one (who’s got a brain) takes anything from there seriously so she should really not pretend like she’s working for some prestigious newspaper ...

• Wow
her current internship seems to be at pretty much the worst newspaper in Germany. No one (who’s got a brain) takes anything from there seriously so she should really not pretend like she’s working for some prestigious newspaper ...
She said it was like the German equivalent of the daily mail 🤣

• Haha
I don’t agree with what this person is saying but Eve’s reaction is so pathetic. She will make such a good journalist with these comebacks
3AE7751F-A905-4243-89F1-55694473257D.png
D651BF98-D859-4EB1-9CDE-E1A23B780D1F.png

Reactions: 1
I genuinely think she thinks she's better than everyone else. I love it when girls are confident but she takes it to another level

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.